Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vikinggreg is online now Ring of Fame

Re: Sharper to get MRI

"JDogg926" wrote:
    Maybe we should have went after Darius instead of Sharper, we knew he had an injury history, and although when healthy he's a top 5 safety, it doesn't make a difference if he can't stay healthy enough to be on the field.
    I thought the same thing until I saw an injury report and I think Darius is hurt too

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Just like a Moss thread. We should've, could've, but we didn't. Just leave it at that. No sense thinking of what could have been. Hopefully Sharper is okay. Look, almost no one played well on D during the game. Rally around who you have, no sense crying over spilled milk!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"ShanePurpleBlood" wrote:
    Injuries are not helping us. Is it too soon to look forward to a good draft pick? I hope we can turn it around.

Yes it is too early to start thinking about a good draft pick!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

"gdavikes84" wrote:
    :shock: Oh my god.....the dreaded D Darius issue comes out in the open again.......quick!!!!! hide!!!! here comes Del.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Save yourself!!!!!!!!!! :naka:
    LOL!

I only cried about it in the offseason. My point is being proven every time our improved players step on the field.

you could plug whoever you wanted in here and it would be the exact same result :grin:

Darius......you guys crack me up.... :grin:

vking is offline Training Camp

You're right Del Rio. As long as Cotrell plays with the wait and see approach we're doomed.

Sad thing is he had me fooled there in the first half of game one. A lot of D formations and movement I hadn't seen since the Millard days. Then game 2 and he never tried to indicate we would attempt to control anything, only minnimize. Perfect example of a guy so scared to lose his job that the fear itself cost him it. Damn Ted, ever think of being disruptive instead of allowing the opponents O to flow freely? Might just work with the players we have now, let em play.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Sharpers MRI?

Anyone hear the results of Sharper's MRI? He was supposed to have one aftcer the game correct? Just wondered if there was any updated news on that?

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Sharpers MRI?

i heard it wasn't too serious Turboe, just a strain. i think we discuss it earlier in the thread.

Thanks Josdin

"Turboe" wrote:
    Anyone hear the results of Sharper's MRI? He was supposed to have one aftcer the game correct? Just wondered if there was any updated news on that?
    Death!!!!!! :angel7:
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    i heard it wasn't too serious Turboe, just a strain. i think we discuss it earlier in the thread.
    I heard that in a couple places as well, but then I also heard it was serious and an MRI was scheduled, so I didnt know.

Just wondering and I thought a new thread might ferret out some information.

You need a new thread with a real attention grabber: mortally wounded, out for season, shooting pains, coma are all great ones. Hopefully, this post is not sickly ironic after we find out about his injuries.
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast