Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    I still get so angry about the NFCC game, and this just totally pisses me off. I really liked Sharper when he came here, and I wished him well in NO, but not anymore. I want some serious retribution this season!
    Do you honestly expect that if the Vikings knew that, say, Jay Cutler had bruised ribs, they wouldn't try to hit him in the ribs? That's part of football.

=Z=
    PS - you need to re-upload your avatar!

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman

Zeus wrote:
    I still get so angry about the NFCC game, and this just totally pisses me off. I really liked Sharper when he came here, and I wished him well in NO, but not anymore. I want some serious retribution this season!
    Do you honestly expect that if the Vikings knew that, say, Jay Cutler had bruised ribs, they wouldn't try to hit him in the ribs? That's part of football.

=Z=
    Well then same could be said for Sharper's knee, Hargrove's fat a$$ and Brees's knees (I know ther isn't anything wrong with his knees but if I was playing there would be). Can you say Tom Brady!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

kalamazooer10 is offline Training Camp

The Viks def wanted to hit Brees the last time they played the Saints, but didn't,or should I say couldn't? The game might have had a different outcome if Jarad Allen and company would have stayed out of the french quarter! The Saints def smashed (legal or not) Farve all day long. Where was our great Off line? It's great to talk about this or that when it comes to that game against the Saints, but, watching the game again, it looks like both of our lines didn't show up. It'll be great if we beat the Saints the 1st game of the season, but if these problems don't get fixed and Farve stays in Mississippi,the Saints will win again, and we'll be chasing GB all season long.
    None

kalamazooer10 is offline Training Camp

Well then same could be said for Sharper's knee, Hargrove's fat a$$ and Brees's knees (I know ther isn't anything wrong with his knees but if I was playing there would be). Can you say Tom Brady![/quote]

If you were on the field, the coroner's office would have an ambulance onsite, waiting for that 1 and only play you're on the field.
    None

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter

Our offensive line didn't let them get one sack. I don't know where you're getting our OL didn't show up from. The reason Favre was banged up so badly was all of the cheap shots taken on him. Gregg Williams admitted to it, and Sharper admitted to it. Is it legal? To an extent. The refs should have called most of them on late hits/personal fouls, but they were likely betting on the game in favor of the Saints. I do hope we take Brees out of the season though.

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter

Zeus wrote:

=Z=
    I honestly think if Cutler had bruised ribs, it might be a target for us yes. However, I don't think we would focus our game around hitting him after the ball was gone, and taking as many cheap shots on his ribs as possible.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Did this prick forget that he had far more serious surgery than Favre this offseason?

Thanks for the billboard material.

X marks the spot, motherfucker.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:

=Z=
    I doubt one of our players would come out and say it. And if they did, Goodell would surely respond by lightening their wallet a bit.

And it's also legal to hit a QB in the ribs. In fact, that's one of the only places you can legally hit them now.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Purple_Jesus wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    I honestly think if Cutler had bruised ribs, it might be a target for us yes. However, I don't think we would focus our game around hitting him after the ball was gone, and taking as many cheap shots on his ribs as possible.
    I think the Vikings would do exactly what the Saints did, given the chance. Hopefully, they wouldn't be stupid enough to blab about it to the press.

Football is a man's game.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

kalamazooer10 wrote:
    The Viks def wanted to hit Brees the last time they played the Saints, but didn't,or should I say couldn't? The game might have had a different outcome if Jarad Allen and company would have stayed out of the french quarter! The Saints def smashed (legal or not) Farve all day long. Where was our great Off line? It's great to talk about this or that when it comes to that game against the Saints, but, watching the game again, it looks like both of our lines didn't show up. It'll be great if we beat the Saints the 1st game of the season, but if these problems don't get fixed and Farve stays in Mississippi,the Saints will win again, and we'll be chasing GB all season long.
    I know far more analysts that think the vikes have a "great" o-line than fans that think that. And who cares what those yutzes have to say. (oh god marrdro, when did I start saying yutz?)
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast