Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 227 of 227
  1. #221
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    #9 marks the spot. Jared Allen's facemask in Bree's chest!



    good luck with that.


    to all of you, i said nothing classless or derogatory to any of you personally. Your bitter and given your history of super bowls and NFCCG i understand.
    Coming from a fan of a team that wore bags on their heads for a few years. Ggive me a break. You won a superbowl. Congrats. To think I was somewhat happy for the team and the city but then fans like you come along and make it difficult.

    Just remember we have beaten you in the playoffs more than you have beaten us. You be jovial with your superbowl win. Just remember your team has won a total of 5 playoff wins in 43 years. you won a superbowl. Congrats. Now go somewhere else and celebrate because your historically crappy team will be right back where it belongs starting in 2 days.

  2. #222
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    This thread is pathetic.
    Then why are you here? Makes you look even more pathetic.
    people in general are getting sick of the crying from your fans. I work for a very big company that has its home base in the twin cities. I have to endure the crying game every time i attend training or meetings. it gets so sickening to hear the same **** every time. so I posted a stat that would make sense to you, well needless to say it did not.

    thats why

    peace
    I really love how you extrapolate how the rest of the country is feeling when you claim that, "people in general are getting sick of the crying from your fans." While I'm certain that Saints fans are - after all, decades of crap, punctuated by a single superbowl appearance and win should translate to instant powerhouse status and nationwide respect? Right? I'm not so sure the rest of the nation actually cares.

    Fact is, you're going to hear it forever...mostly because there's a lot of validity in what's being said. Whether or not you personally choose to acknowledge that NFCC game for what it was - a most generous gift to the Saints - the truth is there despite your personal wishes.

    I also know a bunch of Steeler fans who are tired of being told how the Officials robbed the Seahawks and gifted THEM with a ring. I'm sure that they would very much like "people in general" to be sick of it. Truth is, however, that only the Steelers fans - the one's whose team won a tainted championship - feel that way.

    So, you can try and tell us how wrong we all are for thinking that we gifted you the NFC through 5 stupid turnovers, and how the official gift wrapped it for you. Or, you can simply say, "Yup, you're right. You shot yourselves in the foot" and enjoy your teams first - and possibly only - Superbowl win.

    I know which way I'd go in your shoes...

    Caine
    I dont expect you or the rest of your fans to stop crying about it. The fact is you lost, its over, you will never get it back. You can call New Orleans crap all you want, it wont change a thing. The Saints are the 2009 Superbowl champs, FOREVER! despite what you or any one else says, cries, screams, yells. its time to shut up and move forward.

    now, do you know the single most important stat in football besides the final score? I await your answer.
    The fact is we are over the loss. However people like you come in to our site and rub it in our face then get angry bcause we respond. So you can come in here say what you want but we can't share our thoughts? Even though there isn't one lie about what we are saying? The real classless act is you. Now go back to your NOLA site and chew on your loss in 2 days.

  3. #223
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    You know what, this guy has been a fan for a year at most. I lived in that shithole of a state for four years and couldn't get a person to go to a game with me. They're mostly bandwagon fans and their football knowledge and love comes from their college team (which COULD probably beat an NFL team on a good day, to be fair).

    Don't bother giving him the time of day, he's not worth it.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  4. #224
    ConnecticutViking's Avatar
    ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Posts
    383

    Re: Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    This thread is pathetic.
    Then why are you here? Makes you look even more pathetic.
    people in general are getting sick of the crying from your fans. I work for a very big company that has its home base in the twin cities. I have to endure the crying game every time i attend training or meetings. it gets so sickening to hear the same **** every time. so I posted a stat that would make sense to you, well needless to say it did not.

    thats why

    peace
    I really love how you extrapolate how the rest of the country is feeling when you claim that, "people in general are getting sick of the crying from your fans." While I'm certain that Saints fans are - after all, decades of crap, punctuated by a single superbowl appearance and win should translate to instant powerhouse status and nationwide respect? Right? I'm not so sure the rest of the nation actually cares.

    Fact is, you're going to hear it forever...mostly because there's a lot of validity in what's being said. Whether or not you personally choose to acknowledge that NFCC game for what it was - a most generous gift to the Saints - the truth is there despite your personal wishes.

    I also know a bunch of Steeler fans who are tired of being told how the Officials robbed the Seahawks and gifted THEM with a ring. I'm sure that they would very much like "people in general" to be sick of it. Truth is, however, that only the Steelers fans - the one's whose team won a tainted championship - feel that way.

    So, you can try and tell us how wrong we all are for thinking that we gifted you the NFC through 5 stupid turnovers, and how the official gift wrapped it for you. Or, you can simply say, "Yup, you're right. You shot yourselves in the foot" and enjoy your teams first - and possibly only - Superbowl win.

    I know which way I'd go in your shoes...

    Caine
    do you know the single most important stat in football besides the final score? I await your answer.
    Is this a New Orleans brain twister?

    No one is debating that element. I haven't seen anyone claim that we outscored you.

    But virtually EVERYONE says we outplayed you.

    Sure, it's a hollow, moral victory...but it's also a provable, statistical FACT.

    What part of this is difficult for you to grasp?

    Your team won a tainted victory. No matter how many excuses you trot out, the taint will always be there.

    On the flip side of that coin is the fact that OUR team gave away a game they should have won. And no matter how many "reasons" we come up with for that, the FACT is we don't have a Superbowl trophy to show for it.

    No one can change the course of what was...and no is trying to (Except you). We are simply saying - with a great deal of support - that you were given a gift. And you are busy trying to tell us how wrong we are...despite not really having a leg to stand on.

    Hell, like I said, this may be your teams ONLY superbowl appearance, much less victory. ENJOY IT!

    And, while you're enjoying it, YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!

    Or, you can keep being a douche about the whole thing...

    Your call, sport.

    Caine

    PS: I replied while you were editing your original lame response.
    well ok i see now punchy.

    you gave us the game? we forced the turnovers and you gave us the game????? that is so lame. if thats what you want to hang your hat on kane then so be it. you are so pathetic with your "WE GAVE YOU THE GAME" PFFFFFFF. The saints have lost many games in their existence, i have never acted this way about a loss. I guess losing will teach you that. its a hard pill to swallow, have a glass.

    oh and before I go, if you want favre to make it through a 16 game season, tell your o line to "BLOCK"
    Are you the same fans that wore paper bags over your heads? Way to support you team. Lets see...when your team is down, you wear paper bags over your heads and don't show up for games. When you are good, you talk crap tell us how much the team meant to our city! Sound like total front runners to me.

  5. #225
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    NEWORLEANS-YAT wrote:
    This thread is pathetic.
    Then why are you here? Makes you look even more pathetic.
    people in general are getting sick of the crying from your fans. I work for a very big company that has its home base in the twin cities. I have to endure the crying game every time i attend training or meetings. it gets so sickening to hear the same **** every time. so I posted a stat that would make sense to you, well needless to say it did not.

    thats why

    peace
    I really love how you extrapolate how the rest of the country is feeling when you claim that, "people in general are getting sick of the crying from your fans." While I'm certain that Saints fans are - after all, decades of crap, punctuated by a single superbowl appearance and win should translate to instant powerhouse status and nationwide respect? Right? I'm not so sure the rest of the nation actually cares.

    Fact is, you're going to hear it forever...mostly because there's a lot of validity in what's being said. Whether or not you personally choose to acknowledge that NFCC game for what it was - a most generous gift to the Saints - the truth is there despite your personal wishes.

    I also know a bunch of Steeler fans who are tired of being told how the Officials robbed the Seahawks and gifted THEM with a ring. I'm sure that they would very much like "people in general" to be sick of it. Truth is, however, that only the Steelers fans - the one's whose team won a tainted championship - feel that way.

    So, you can try and tell us how wrong we all are for thinking that we gifted you the NFC through 5 stupid turnovers, and how the official gift wrapped it for you. Or, you can simply say, "Yup, you're right. You shot yourselves in the foot" and enjoy your teams first - and possibly only - Superbowl win.

    I know which way I'd go in your shoes...

    Caine
    do you know the single most important stat in football besides the final score? I await your answer.
    Is this a New Orleans brain twister?

    No one is debating that element. I haven't seen anyone claim that we outscored you.

    But virtually EVERYONE says we outplayed you.

    Sure, it's a hollow, moral victory...but it's also a provable, statistical FACT.

    What part of this is difficult for you to grasp?

    Your team won a tainted victory. No matter how many excuses you trot out, the taint will always be there.

    On the flip side of that coin is the fact that OUR team gave away a game they should have won. And no matter how many "reasons" we come up with for that, the FACT is we don't have a Superbowl trophy to show for it.

    No one can change the course of what was...and no is trying to (Except you). We are simply saying - with a great deal of support - that you were given a gift. And you are busy trying to tell us how wrong we are...despite not really having a leg to stand on.

    Hell, like I said, this may be your teams ONLY superbowl appearance, much less victory. ENJOY IT!

    And, while you're enjoying it, YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!

    Or, you can keep being a douche about the whole thing...

    Your call, sport.

    Caine

    PS: I replied while you were editing your original lame response.
    well ok i see now punchy.

    you gave us the game? we forced the turnovers and you gave us the game????? that is so lame. if thats what you want to hang your hat on kane then so be it. you are so pathetic with your "WE GAVE YOU THE GAME" PFFFFFFF. The saints have lost many games in their existence, i have never acted this way about a loss. I guess losing will teach you that. its a hard pill to swallow, have a glass.

    oh and before I go, if you want favre to make it through a 16 game season, tell your o line to "BLOCK"
    Yup, you FORCED that Peterson fumble on the 9...or Harvin's fumble...

    C'mon sweet pea, we all know that several of the critical turn overs weren't "forced", they were boneheaded mistakes by Viking players. But hey, if it makes you feel better to think your players were somehow involved in intentionally dislodging those too...so be it.

    Now, add back in the questionable calls and AGAIN you wind up with a QUESTIONABLE victory.

    Fact is, YOU are the one being pathetic. Your team WON, yet you're the one acting like you have to somehow defend them. Why? Is it because the accusations ring true?

    Wake up, sunshine. Like I've said - 3 times now - your team won a Superbowl!!!! Enjoy it!!! It doesn't happen all that often!

    You can continue to ARGUE with a bunch of people you will NEVER convince that your victory was earned and deserved, or you can simply say, "Yup, you beat yourselves, and the refs helped...but thanks for the Superbowl".

    Or, again, you can keep being a douche...

    Caine

  6. #226
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    Even the Saints writers realize that some of the turnovers were gifts

    http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2010/9/8/1672788/minnesota-vikings-new-orleans

    What kept the Saints in that game and gave them an opportunity to win in overtime was the five turnovers committed by the Vikings. Some of those were gifts, while others were legitimately aggressive plays made by the defense. This time around, if the Saints want to beat the Vikings again, I believe it's going to take a much better all around defensive effort.

  7. #227
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,855
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    Even the Saints writers realize that some of the turnovers were gifts

    http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2010/9/8/1672788/minnesota-vikings-new-orleans

    What kept the Saints in that game and gave them an opportunity to win in overtime was the five turnovers committed by the Vikings. Some of those were gifts, while others were legitimately aggressive plays made by the defense. This time around, if the Saints want to beat the Vikings again, I believe it's going to take a much better all around defensive effort.
    Everyone realizes it, even their fans, even if they won't admit it.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Similar Threads

  1. Duh! Science confirms the obvious
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 08:05 PM
  2. Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 03:42 PM
  3. Senate Confirms Roberts As Chief Justice
    By mnjamie in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 06:01 PM
  4. Syd Confirms Reds Fight With Moss
    By Toss2Moss84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 01:58 AM
  5. Tagliabue confirms vikes sale talks
    By muchluv4smoot in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 12:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •