Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 227
  1. #121
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    V4L wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    Shank's newest come back...

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/12907/shiancoe-dont-get-your-jaw-broken

    Love this!!

    VShiancoe ..don't get your jaw broken trying to be a tough guy. Stay "sofT" and be yourself.. a ball hawk
    Just read that, I'm lovin shank more and more. And hating sharper more and more. Wish sharp woulda shown a little more ball hawk when he was out here...
    Hate the scheme, not the player my friend.
    Please use your great football mind to enlighten us on how the scheme caused Sharper to whiff on so many tackles.
    They were discussing how he was a ball hawk.. Not tackling
    The scheme dictates that the safety not be a ball hawk and needs to be the deep guy who makes tackles to prevent the long plays. Seems only the first one was true with Sharper.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #122
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    Zeus wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    Shank's newest come back...

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/12907/shiancoe-dont-get-your-jaw-broken

    Love this!!

    VShiancoe ..don't get your jaw broken trying to be a tough guy. Stay "sofT" and be yourself.. a ball hawk
    Just read that, I'm lovin shank more and more. And hating sharper more and more. Wish sharp woulda shown a little more ball hawk when he was out here...
    Hate the scheme, not the player my friend.
    Please use your great football mind to enlighten us on how the scheme caused Sharper to whiff on so many tackles.
    They were discussing how he was a ball hawk.. Not tackling
    The scheme dictates that the safety not be a ball hawk and needs to be the deep guy who makes tackles to prevent the long plays. Seems only the first one was true with Sharper.

    =Z=
    That's what Marrdro was saying..

    The scheme wasn't one to showcase Sharper's abilities

  3. #123
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    V4L wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    Shank's newest come back...

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/12907/shiancoe-dont-get-your-jaw-broken

    Love this!!

    VShiancoe ..don't get your jaw broken trying to be a tough guy. Stay "sofT" and be yourself.. a ball hawk
    Just read that, I'm lovin shank more and more. And hating sharper more and more. Wish sharp woulda shown a little more ball hawk when he was out here...
    Hate the scheme, not the player my friend.
    Please use your great football mind to enlighten us on how the scheme caused Sharper to whiff on so many tackles.
    They were discussing how he was a ball hawk.. Not tackling
    The scheme dictates that the safety not be a ball hawk and needs to be the deep guy who makes tackles to prevent the long plays. Seems only the first one was true with Sharper.

    =Z=
    That's what Marrdro was saying..

    The scheme wasn't one to showcase Sharper's abilities
    yet he has been our best safety in a long time, even while playing the cover 2.

  4. #124
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    V4L wrote:
    The scheme wasn't one to showcase Sharper's abilities
    Sure showcased his ability to take bad angles to the ball carrier and totally miss on open-field tackles.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #125
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    Shank's newest come back...

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/12907/shiancoe-dont-get-your-jaw-broken

    Love this!!

    VShiancoe ..don't get your jaw broken trying to be a tough guy. Stay "sofT" and be yourself.. a ball hawk
    Just read that, I'm lovin shank more and more. And hating sharper more and more. Wish sharp woulda shown a little more ball hawk when he was out here...
    Hate the scheme, not the player my friend.
    Please use your great football mind to enlighten us on how the scheme caused Sharper to whiff on so many tackles.
    They were discussing how he was a ball hawk.. Not tackling
    The scheme dictates that the safety not be a ball hawk and needs to be the deep guy who makes tackles to prevent the long plays. Seems only the first one was true with Sharper.

    =Z=
    That's what Marrdro was saying..

    The scheme wasn't one to showcase Sharper's abilities
    yet he has been our best safety in a long time, even while playing the cover 2.

    Yup I do miss his dumb ass

  6. #126
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    Zeus wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    The scheme wasn't one to showcase Sharper's abilities
    Sure showcased his ability to take bad angles to the ball carrier and totally miss on open-field tackles.

    =Z=
    K

  7. #127
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    Prophet wrote:
    When you are fighting someone and the barbs back and forth are referred to as tweets it does not sound very intimidating. The 21st century version of two tutu wearing pansy-asses tweeting from a distance when what they really need is an all out no-holds-barred cage match. Tweeting. WTF?
    I don't think Sharper would stand much of a chance against Shank. If push came to shove (no pun intended) Shank would just whip out his giant club and beat him black and blue.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    951

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    Shiancoe says Sharper Twitter feud isn't serious

    I think this is to avoid Goddell's hammer (fines)

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    951

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    slavinator wrote:
    Shiancoe says Sharper Twitter feud isn't serious

    I think this is to avoid Goddell's hammer (fines)
    Here is the actual link in case I screwed this one up too.....

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/04/shiancoe-says-sharper-twitter-feud-isnt-serious/

  10. #130
    crazycajun is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11

    Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

    Saints fan here, and i cant wait for the opening game should be a good one. as long as it doesnt turn into some grudge match with alot of dirty hits and penalties

    as far as dirty hits in the last matchup there was only one questionable hit, you guys talk like everyone was. yall do realize this is a full contact game right? its not flag football we are talking about.

    another thing is we were missing 2 key starters on offense and shockey was playing hurt.

    im a huge farve fan have been a long time,watching him play with the viks last year i rooted for them every game except the saints game, i am from new orleans after all.

    as far as Greg Williams he said it was his plan to pressure and hit farve as much as posible to throw off the offense, isnt that the plan for every defense? saints just made it happen. only reason there wasnt any sacks is because of farve what a QB..

    is farve coming back this year? havnt heard
    None

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Duh! Science confirms the obvious
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 08:05 PM
  2. Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 03:42 PM
  3. Senate Confirms Roberts As Chief Justice
    By mnjamie in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 06:01 PM
  4. Syd Confirms Reds Fight With Moss
    By Toss2Moss84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 01:58 AM
  5. Tagliabue confirms vikes sale talks
    By muchluv4smoot in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 12:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •