Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

Childress didn't sound overly concerned about the tone or message of the twitter exchanges between the two players, but he admits he'll step in at some point.

"Somewhere we’ll reel it in," he said.
    Childress: 'We'll reel in" twitter feud at some point
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

When you are fighting someone and the barbs back and forth are referred to as tweets it does not sound very intimidating. The 21st century version of two tutu wearing pansy-asses tweeting from a distance when what they really need is an all out no-holds-barred cage match. Tweeting. WTF?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    When you are fighting someone and the barbs back and forth are referred to as tweets it does not sound very intimidating. The 21st century version of two tutu wearing pansy-asses tweeting from a distance when what they really need is an all out no-holds-barred cage match. Tweeting. WTF?
    Tweeters......The next generation of "Internet Tough Guys"....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Tweeters......The next generation of "Internet Tough Guys"....
    Yeah... so, the site it Twitter, the messages are Tweets. Doesn't that make the people sending them Twits?

Oh, and on the whole Osama thing... you know it had to get there eventually. Isn't there some general rule about internet discussions, that if an argument in a thread goes on long enough, eventually Nazis will be invoked? Well, it seems that Osama is the new Hitler and his terrorists are the new Nazis, so there you have it.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Shank's newest come back...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/12907/shiancoe-dont-get-your-jaw-broken

Love this!!

VShiancoe ..don't get your jaw broken trying to be a tough guy. Stay "sofT" and be yourself.. a ball hawk

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

triedandtruevikesfan wrote:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/12907/shiancoe-dont-get-your-jaw-broken

Love this!!

VShiancoe ..don't get your jaw broken trying to be a tough guy. Stay "sofT" and be yourself.. a ball hawk
    Just read that, I'm lovin shank more and more. And hating sharper more and more. Wish sharp woulda shown a little more ball hawk when he was out here...
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

You are the FURTHEST thing from a physical safety.. even you know that your sofT with a capital "T!" You remind me of a growling chihuahua.. 03 Jun 2010 from web
    You gotta love that from Shank. :laugh:

Yeah... so, the site it Twitter, the messages are Tweets. Doesn't that make the people sending them Twits?
    I think you nailed it there. :laugh:

WWBGD

12purplepride28 wrote:

Love this!!

Just read that, I'm lovin shank more and more. And hating sharper more and more. Wish sharp woulda shown a little more ball hawk when he was out here...
    Hate the scheme, not the player my friend.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:

Love this!!

Please use your great football mind to enlighten us on how the scheme caused Sharper to whiff on so many tackles.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:

Love this!!

Please use your great football mind to enlighten us on how the scheme caused Sharper to whiff on so many tackles.

=Z=

They were discussing how he was a ball hawk.. Not tackling

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast