i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Shiancoe takes X-Files to another level

By Kevin Seifert

Shiancoe later posted a series of photos of the target: A visage of Osama bin Laden, with the No. 42 on his chest and "I'm Darren Sharper" written next to it. You can view the picture here.

X- marks the spot".. Loved the idea, ehhh so I went for it
    Later, Shiancoe posted a picture of the bullet-ridden target. He closed with this tweet:

The aftermath.. Can't even hold a game check with hands like that.. See you thurs night @sharper42
    perhaps Shank needs to shut up and beat him on the field.

A little bit of smack talk is fine, this is getting a little out of hand.
    I think we lost alot of the game when we quit hearing all the smack talk amongst the players.

Kindof like playing spades, tonk or bones without being able to talks smack and smack a card or bone down hard on the table. Just isn't the same game.
    smack talk is fine, but posting a picture of Osama, labeled "I'm Darren Sharper" and shooting it up is a little overkill. I'm all for saying "X marks the spot, well you had surgery too" as he was, or if he was going to take taht bet, fine, adds a little bit more to the game, but with the crackdown on player conduct over the past couple years, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if even Goddell got involved.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Most safeties should be able to cover most TEs the majority of the time. Whoop-de-do. Sharper is circling the drain and wants his last few gasps of media attention before he falls into obscurity and ends up hanging out with Mark Chmura in the caverns of disneyworld hoping to run into lost little girls.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Prophet wrote:
    Most safeties should be able to cover most TEs the majority of the time. Whoop-de-do. Sharper is circling the drain and wants his last few gasps of media attention before he falls into obscurity and ends up hanging out with Mark Chmura in the caverns of disneyworld hoping to run into lost little girls.
    From what I could see in thier scheme, the S doesn't even get close to the TE. Usually a LB came out with our TE's with a S only showing up after the catch.

Might explain why he is being so cocky.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    From what I could see in thier scheme, the S doesn't even get close to the TE. Usually a LB came out with our TE's with a S only showing up after the catch.

Might explain why he is being so cocky.
    Yes, those little factoids ruin Sharper's BS lines. Ignoring that, if a S can't cover a TE the S should be put out to pasture.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

By Kevin Seifert

Shiancoe later posted a series of photos of the target: A visage of Osama bin Laden, with the No. 42 on his chest and "I'm Darren Sharper" written next to it. You can view the picture here.

Later, Shiancoe posted a picture of the bullet-ridden target. He closed with this tweet:

The aftermath.. Can't even hold a game check with hands like that.. See you thurs night @sharper42

I think we lost alot of the game when we quit hearing all the smack talk amongst the players.

Kindof like playing spades, tonk or bones without being able to talks smack and smack a card or bone down hard on the table. Just isn't the same game.
    smack talk is fine, but posting a picture of Osama, labeled "I'm Darren Sharper" and shooting it up is a little overkill. I'm all for saying "X marks the spot, well you had surgery too" as he was, or if he was going to take taht bet, fine, adds a little bit more to the game, but with the crackdown on player conduct over the past couple years, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if even Goddell got involved.
    Good point on that.

Osama should be off limits, but Moms, Sisters, Girl friends, well, they are all fair game. (Sarcasim alert)

It isn't like football players are clean of mouth and politically correct.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

@vshiancoe ok homeboy you done went too far, making me out to be something that has brought this country alot of heartache.

Imma bust you right under your chinstrap from the first play on. I don't care about the fine. F the money Imma do it for the red,white&blue

And you'll see me cuz I'll be dressed in black & gold. Protect your neck that's all the warning you get.
    http://twitter.com/sharper42/status/15279194349

http://twitter.com/sharper42/status/15279278270

http://twitter.com/sharper42/status/15279330258
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

haha... this game is going to be really interesting. After all this build up I hope its a smash mouth game or its going to be a bit of a let down!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Rockmolder wrote:
    @vshiancoe ok homeboy you done went too far, making me out to be something that has brought this country alot of heartache.

Imma bust you right under your chinstrap from the first play on. I don't care about the fine. F the money Imma do it for the red,white&blue

And you'll see me cuz I'll be dressed in black & gold. Protect your neck that's all the warning you get.
    http://twitter.com/sharper42/status/15279194349

http://twitter.com/sharper42/status/15279278270

http://twitter.com/sharper42/status/15279330258
    I think Sharper needs a green dot. That kind of talk can get you banned at PPO. :laugh: B)

WWBGD

doctorj2u is offline Waterboy

I don't think you have to worry. The Super Bowl Championship Banner will be dropped in front of the adoring masses. It will inspire both teams. The Vikings for what could have been; the Saints to inspire the citizens of another "once in a lifetime" disaster. (Thank you BP.) It will be a great, hard fought game. I can't wait!
    None

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

By Kevin Seifert

Agreed. It would have been far better to say nothing and let Sharper make all of the bulletin board material.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast