Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    I just think that, whether you agree with what Favre did (I do, though I realize it may have some negative repercussions), that Sharper is accusing Favre of exactly what he is doing to Favre himself.

    Favre undercut Walker.

    Sharper undercut Favre.

    You may indeed find the man wearing 42 is indeed the same guy we grew tired of, often talking the talk, but not always walking the wok.


    But favre is undercutting a teammate and sharper is undercutting our rivals QB. That is a big difference. Sharper is adding some feul to the rivalry and favre is hurting the chances that walker comes back to GB.

  2. #22
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    "fred3105" wrote:
    Anyone think Sharper is doing this just to make Vikings fans to like him more? Since he was a hated Packer a few months ago. No better way to make the fans like you then take shots at Farve.

    Definitely.

  3. #23
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    Hopefully he can take some shots at him on the field too!

  4. #24
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    I just think that, whether you agree with what Favre did (I do, though I realize it may have some negative repercussions), that Sharper is accusing Favre of exactly what he is doing to Favre himself.

    Favre undercut Walker.

    Sharper undercut Favre.

    You may indeed find the man wearing 42 is indeed the same guy we grew tired of, often talking the talk, but not always walking the wok.

    But favre is undercutting a teammate and sharper is undercutting our rivals QB. That is a big difference. Sharper is adding some feul to the rivalry and favre is hurting the chances that walker comes back to GB.
    Wow...deja vu, hey muchluv?

    I agree...it adds the fuel this rivalry needs, though I think its going to be pretty intense this year.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  5. #25
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    I just think that, whether you agree with what Favre did (I do, though I realize it may have some negative repercussions), that Sharper is accusing Favre of exactly what he is doing to Favre himself.

    Favre undercut Walker.

    Sharper undercut Favre.

    You may indeed find the man wearing 42 is indeed the same guy we grew tired of, often talking the talk, but not always walking the wok.

    But favre is undercutting a teammate and sharper is undercutting our rivals QB. That is a big difference. Sharper is adding some feul to the rivalry and favre is hurting the chances that walker comes back to GB.
    Wow...deja vu, hey muchluv?

    I agree...it adds the fuel this rivalry needs, though I think its going to be pretty intense this year.

    Sorry. I wasn't sure if you read my comment over there. :grin:

  6. #26
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    Intense till like week 4 when the packers realize that 2005 is going to be a disaster.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  7. #27
    Guruzen's Avatar
    Guruzen is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    266

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    "fred3105" wrote:
    Anyone think Sharper is doing this just to make Vikings fans to like him more? Since he was a hated Packer a few months ago. No better way to make the fans like you then take shots at Farve.
    Note to Sharper: Vikings fans are not that superficial! You earn respect on the field, not through the media.

  8. #28
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    Dammit muchluv, that is a hilarious sig.

    On a side note I agree with most of what was said here:

    Farve as a team leader, should not be supportive of Walkers holdout and should speak to him (though not through the media).

    Sharper should not really talk period, though I understand what he is doing by fueling the fire.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  9. #29
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    To bad muchluv stole his sig. irate:
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  10. #30
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Sharper Bites back at Favre

    You know, people sign contracts beacsue that's what THEY DESERVE. It's a gamble to go for a long term contract because the player could outplay their contract and "short change" themselves... however, if they suck a$$ they still get their money, and the team gets screwed.... THAT IS HOW IT WORKS. This holding out when they already have a contract is complete bullshi+. If thats how they want to be, then let it be a 1 year contract. Frickin greedy twerps....


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: FAVRE WILL BE BACK!
    By None in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 08:23 AM
  3. Source says Favre likely will be back
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 05:45 AM
  4. Does anyone want Favre back???????
    By FavreSucks! in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 12:57 AM
  5. Favre coming back
    By Redmption in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 11:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •