Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    GBMiah is offline Rookie

Re: Sharper is a Beast!

I freakin new it when we let him go. He's only 29 and he's a safety, LOOOONG way from being washed up. He's been probably the biggest playmaker on the defensive side of the ball for the last 5 years in the league. (I believe he's got the most INT's since 00') The sad thing is, we could have kept him with creative cap management and dumping Hunt's ass after last season.

He will shine in a defense that can pressure the QB.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

He's also given up a lot of big plays too over that time. I would have to say that the biggest play maker on the defensive side of the ball in the last five years would have to be either Ray Lewis or Ed Reed.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

sharper looked awesome sunday he was a ball hawk and a hitter. hopefully the d will just continue to improve over the course of this season. i cant wait to see what we can do, we can possibly have the highest scoring D in this league as well!!

"magicci" wrote:
    sharper looked awesome last year he was a ball hawk and a hitter. hopefully the d will just continue to improve over the course of this season. i cant wait to see what we can do, we can possibly have the highest scoring D in this league as well!!

Did we watch the same guy last year, he was pretty horendous!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

sorry accident i meant to say sunday. i dont know why i said last year.

Ok, got ya! Not trying to be a d!ck, but man was he bad last year. I think he will be improved with better players around him this year.

Valhalladeath is offline Training Camp

Sharper will be the first to admit that he had a bad year last year, but you also have to understand that he was fighting through some injury problems too. He is a Viking now, and 100% healthy, and if Sunday was anything to judge by, I am happy to have him!

I'm not hoping for him to have a bad season I'm just not saying he is a HOFer cuz he had one good game, that's all.

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

can anybody get me the link for the sound clip of his interception against the bucs?..ive been lookin for the topic it was in but cant find it....if anyone could itd be greatly appreciated..thanks

go to the sharper td thread just below this one.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast