Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Peterson08 is offline Rookie

The Shankster is emerging

Remember earlier in the season when we used to put all the blame on the Shank? Well , hes been playing some great football over the last couple of weeks,
    even good ball b4
    that. 136 yds and 2 tds today tells me he is bringing it hard
    and making himself a force. The way we used to put Shank down, lets put some of that blame on sIDNEY RICE. how are u a starting wr and not having any catches?Aint like he was going up against champ bailey and basically he is playing one on one with his man and he cant beat him. Until further notice, Rice is a bum. I put him and Cook in the same class. And by the way, Rice needs to catch some balls b4 we get to the red zone, he seems only to want it then for those jumpballs.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Shankster is emerging

It's the donkey

Peterson08 is offline Rookie

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.omg

Either he is getting confidence from the fact that every women in america has seen his Dong

Or that he is catching anything we throw at him!

He is emerging as a top receiving tight end and I Love every second of it! Until T Jacks gets his confidence up with the long ball Shiancoe is a SWEET target!

He's Huge!.......I mean he is tall ha

HoosierVike is offline Starter

"Peterson08" wrote:
    Remember earlier in the season when we used to put all the blame on the Shank? Well , hes been playing some great football over the last couple of weeks,
    even good ball b4
    and making himself a force. The way we used to put Shank down, lets put some of that blame on sIDNEY RICE. how are u a starting wr and not having any catches?Aint like he was going up against champ bailey and basically he is playing one on one with his man and he cant beat him. Until further notice, Rice is a bum. I put him and Cook in the same class. And by the way, Rice needs to catch some balls b4 we get to the red zone, he seems only to want it then for those jumpballs.
    you cant exactly blame Sidney Rice....the ball never really goes his way..and dont quote me on this maybe i'm not just paying close enought attention, but i dont recall him being on the field a whole lot..i might have missed him though..but yea the ball isnt being thrown his way a whole lot...and if not for the no call on pass interference he would have made the catch to keep the game alive today

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Shancoe's a Beast.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Peterson08" wrote:
    even good ball b4
    ....after reading your post I have decided to blame you for every woe on the Vikings team.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I think the Shank is overpaid and should be cut crowd is gone now

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"V4L" wrote:
    I think the Shank is overpaid and should be cut crowd is gone now
    I've definitely shut the hell up about it... but at the time, he was playing like crap.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Shiancoe goes to the pro bowl next year.
    He's got the talent, AND everyone knows who he is now thanks to FOX...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast