Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    So most of you know that your very own VKG4LFE was at the draft party at winter park and I was interviewed by KARE 11 and actually on the news. Here is the write up they had on me:
    Christ!
    In how many threads are you going to post this link?

    Effing Sconnie!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    "Billy" wrote:
    Congrats VKG4LIFE.
    Your now a B-List celebrity up there with the likes of Ron Geremy, Andy slick willy, and Clay Aiken!
    If you meet Jessica Simpson sometime will you give her my number?
    He would be too busy creaming his pants to do that for you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #13
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Did you notice the Viking guy, he lives in the same town as me (Crosby). He owns the Nordic Inn Bed and Breakfast.


    http://www.vikinginn.com
    Actually, before my dad and I left the parking lot, we met that guy and my dad belted up that viking guys chest thingee. Really nice guy!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  4. #14
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    So most of you know that your very own VKG4LFE was at the draft party at winter park and I was interviewed by KARE 11 and actually on the news. Here is the write up they had on me:
    Christ!
    In how many threads are you going to post this link?

    Effing Sconnie!

    =Z=

    As many as it takes!! hahahaha you're just jealous!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #15
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Congrats VKG4LIFE.
    Your now a B-List celebrity up there with the likes of Ron Geremy, Andy slick willy, and Clay Aiken!
    If you meet Jessica Simpson sometime will you give her my number?
    He would be too busy creaming his pants to do that for you!

    You are correct cajun!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    So most of you know that your very own VKG4LFE was at the draft party at winter park and I was interviewed by KARE 11 and actually on the news. Here is the write up they had on me:
    Christ!
    In how many threads are you going to post this link?

    Effing Sconnie!

    =Z=

    As many as it takes!! hahahaha you're just jealous!
    Shit, bitch!
    I was on TV last summer talking about the Twinkies AND was prominently featured in the Minnesota Vikings OWN on-line video recap of the 2006 draft.

    The guys at the Wheel of Fun ASK me to sing now, so I'm a well-know personality in those parts, perhaps not as much as the girls from Foley, but I'm working on it.

    My fame is only growing.


    And you *still* live in Wisconsin.

    Check.
    And, mate.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    Oh, I see how it is! I think the guys at the wheel just see a crazy goofy lookin' guy that they know they can sucker into singing SKOL! lol

    As for the videos, until I see them I am way more famous than you!! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh, I see how it is! I think the guys at the wheel just see a crazy goofy lookin' guy that they know they can sucker into singing SKOL! lol

    As for the videos, until I see them I am way more famous than you!! lol
    Don't blame me if you don't read the right threads.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh, I see how it is! I think the guys at the wheel just see a crazy goofy lookin' guy that they know they can sucker into singing SKOL! lol

    As for the videos, until I see them I am way more famous than you!! lol
    Don't blame me if you don't read the right threads.

    =Z=
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=239 19.0

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=329 79.0

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Shameless Self Promotion

    Ego's alert!


    Be careful their heads are getting bigger by the minute and when they explode it could cause shock waves.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL's Play 60 "Take it to the House Promotion."
    By johnkdbr in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 04:17 AM
  2. Bieniemy turns down USC, gets promotion
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 10:18 PM
  3. Need a promotion? Be a bad boss
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 07:13 PM
  4. Want a promotion? Treat Mom well
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 03:17 PM
  5. Lewis blows his shot at promotion
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 04:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •