Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Seriously! How will we DO next year?

But Red is the Devil's color, there's bound to be some kind of connection there.

koolkev8 is offline Starter

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "koolkev8" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    It'd be better if it were 88 at least like his college number, instead of 18.
    DUDe 18 is my favorite number!! That would be sweet (for me) if moss was 18... LOL
    He acts like it sometimes
    Who does!?!?
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

coreyd is offline Coach

Obviously all of these posts are of opinions and a hope for a better season. It also seems that we are all headed towards the same goals which is to pick up some quality free agents and have the draft that we can have. One thing that I have to add though is that there are so many possibilities out there right now that this offseason could very well determine the course of our team for the next 3-5 years. In my opinion, if we do not do the things that we need to do, there has to be a MAJOR change in the front office. I mean everything from HEAD COACH to the KICKING coach. There is no excuse why we can not put together a SUPERBOWL TEAM this offseason, and if we dont, I blame the staff, not the players. This offseason will make or break the staff, and hopefully they will make the season! I know I am probably going to be argued, but I am sick of the "Well, are goal is the Superbowl" attitude. NO DUH TICE!! Thats the goal of every team!! Now is the time for the staff to prove themselves worthy of a higher salary. BUT, RED MIGHT STAND IN THE WAY OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING! IN THAT CASE I SAY WE ALL FLY DOWN TO SAN ANTONIO AND TP HIS HOUSE! :-)

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Sounds hard to believe.. a Minnesota fan betting against his own team, a team that was an attractive pick to be representing the NFC in Atlanta that year.
    I never picked against the Vikings. I always pick the long shot as well as the Vikings, that time I got lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it.
    I would have gladly given up my winnings if that meant the Vikes won the SB, but it's ok cause they will win the SB next year, seriously.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Sounds hard to believe.. a Minnesota fan betting against his own team, a team that was an attractive pick to be representing the NFC in Atlanta that year.
    I never picked against the Vikings. I always pick the long shot as well as the Vikings, that time I got lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it.
    I would have gladly given up my winnings if that meant the Vikes won the SB, but it's ok cause they will win the SB next year, seriously.

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

I see us doing much better next year, with the division easily ours. The Vikings should and WILL sign some Free Agents. This will be our year as a TEAM to come together and win. I have a great feeling about the draft this year. The Vikings have only gotten better and better at drafting over the years, so expect great results.
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678