Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SERIOUSLY!!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

SERIOUSLY!!!

been here good and bad, and still here....
    3 Straight Division Champs

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

SERIOUSLY!!!

All I want to know is, Packer fans, what happened to you guys today? It almost looked like you guys didn't give a crap? And what the HELL was wrong with us today? I think this is as bad as I've seen both teams play in a while.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Re: SERIOUSLY!!!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...
    I disagree. We could both lose every game from here on out (except one of us winning Dec. 24) and then the Bears could get into the playoffs by winning from here on out ukeright: . Never say it couldn't get worse, because it probably will.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

SERIOUSLY!!!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    i completely agree with you snowinapril...this is a viking forum. if you are going to come here and be a fan of another team, be respectful of the vikings fans...this is their place and there is no use getting in to a war of words. just intelligent comments is all we need. and for all you packer fans who just come on here on sundays after the result of the games so you can dish out trash, get the hell out of here. i know i dont have the right to say that, but i mean it, thats ridiculous.

I'm gald that your growing up, but it seems that not to long ago all i hear from you was "your so dumb because, your so dumb becaus....." Its good to here ex-trolls learning to control thereselves on an oppenents board. Props to you keep it :thumbleft: , i just wonder what you would be saying if you had trashed the ealges and we were demolished by the bears? :scratch:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

SERIOUSLY!!!

Truth is Favre doesn't do well with people in his face like that. He ends up throwing floaters. He is one of the best QBs of all times if you don't get in his face Nothing against Favre like I said he is still one of the best of all time but he does have the get in his face syndrome.

As a team, everyteam is allowed to have an off week. Eagles had one against the Steelers in PITT.
    GB has one in Philly today.

Someone on this site said that the screen pass doesn't work anymore. I saw a lot of screens in the NFL today. Some of them were to Westbrook.

I don't know about the Vikes??????? No discipline = bad coaching. Ball bounced funny today.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: SERIOUSLY!!!

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...
    I disagree. We could both lose every game from here on out (except one of us winning Dec. 24) and then the Bears could get into the playoffs by winning from here on out ukeright: . Never say it couldn't get worse, because it probably will.
    That is dark.

I didn't even want to think about that.

Monty Python sang it the best "always look on the bright side of life."

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

SERIOUSLY!!!

We lost, they lost WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!! A Loss is a loss! Doens't matter if it's by one or one hundred!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

SERIOUSLY!!!

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    Both teams lost, both are 7-5. Those are the only 2 relevant facts at the moment.
    AHA...finally got yourself a new title...it looks good on ya! :thumbleft:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

SERIOUSLY!!!

I am still very confident we will make the playoffs.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12