Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SERIOUSLY!!!

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

SERIOUSLY!!!

What is the point in the Packers and Vikes fans spitting in each others faces about losing this week. Who cares what happened or what the score was. The fact of the matter is both teams are at 7-5, the Packers have the top 2 tie breakers in Head to Head AND better division record right now. Granted niether one of those matter as of right now because there are still 4 weeks in the season left. But simply arguing over who loss is worst is stupid...

Both teams lined up today and got dominated in every element of the game. Ive watched every second of both games and have watched the Pack and Vikes play like absolute garbage today. Neither deserved to win today and neither did. The fact is both teams lost and spitting in each others faces over frustration is silly. Let's all just take a deep breathe and get ready for next week, because I think both Viking and Packers fans can agree on one thing for this week, it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: SERIOUSLY!!!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    What is the point in the Packers and Vikes fans spitting in each others faces about losing this week. Who cares what happened or what the score was. The fact of the matter is both teams are at 7-5, the Packers have the top 2 tie breakers in Head to Head AND better division record right now. Granted niether one of those matter as of right now because there are still 4 weeks in the season left. But simply arguing over who loss is worst is stupid...

Both teams lined up today and got dominated in every element of the game. Ive watched every second of both games and have watched the Pack and Vikes play like absolute garbage today. Neither deserved to win today and neither did. The fact is both teams lost and spitting in each others faces over frustration is silly. Let's all just take a deep breathe and get ready for next week, because I think both Viking and Packers fans can agree on one thing for this week, it couldn't possibly get any worst than the loss today...
    The difference was that the Vikings did not get dominated in every element. Vikes had more yards, but the turnovers killed them. Three INT's, two of them when the Vikes were threatening to score.

The pack, from the opening whistle, were dominated in every aspect. I believe Favre ended with 97 yards passing.

But yes, both teams lost today and both teams are 7-5.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

SERIOUSLY!!!

Vikes didnt get dominated, we were still in it well into fourth quarter, unlike you. We shot ourselves in the foot yet again by committing FIVE turnovers, some in red zone after huge drives. There was nothing dominating about the Bears, we just sucked today.

Also, the tie-breakers and all that jazz do not matter, because there is this game on christmas, which will change those tie-breakers anyway. So dont get overjoyed about that, you still have to beat us to win the division.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

SERIOUSLY!!!

Well we both lost today and that is all that matters.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

SERIOUSLY!!!

well what does that do for the parity in the league? man, one crazy season. i actually thought GB had a chance.

akavikefan1969 is offline Training Camp

SERIOUSLY!!!

heres what it is we were picked to win and only the Bears and their fans thought otherwise.....however Philly was picked to win and only the packers and the fans thought otherwise.
    40 for 60
    1969 NFL Champions

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

SERIOUSLY!!!

Both teams lost, both are 7-5. Those are the only 2 relevant facts at the moment.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

mrdrae is offline Rookie

SERIOUSLY!!!

"akavikefan1969" wrote:
    heres what it is we were picked to win and only the Bears and their fans thought otherwise.....however Philly was picked to win and only the packers and the fans thought otherwise.

I second that :salute:
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: SERIOUSLY!!!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Nothing against you JWalk!!!

But the difference is that there are one or two trolls here that are dishing it out. I don't go to the other boards to rub it in or trash talk.

You are right, it seems senseless so my message is directed to the trolls, GO HOME!

I can respect PapaBear, he came here and said what he did and left it at that. He came in and warned us and the play on the field backed it up. He didn't come back and make a fool of himself.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

SERIOUSLY!!!

i completely agree with you snowinapril...this is a viking forum. if you are going to come here and be a fan of another team, be respectful of the vikings fans...this is their place and there is no use getting in to a war of words. just intelligent comments is all we need. and for all you packer fans who just come on here on sundays after the result of the games so you can dish out trash, get the hell out of here. i know i dont have the right to say that, but i mean it, thats ridiculous.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast