Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Top_Speed is offline Starter

Re: Serious Viking issue here, everybody please read!

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Hey man, good post, I live here in New Port Richey, about 30 minutes outside of tampa. If there is any truth to this then wow this is crazy. Its a given for coaches to cover thier mouths, cuz its a proven fact teams hire lip readers to discover plays. This is pretty wild info.
    I agree, this should now be a "given" with the Vikings.
    Home Sweet Dome...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Heck, maybe Tice gave them the playbook in return for their share of Super Bowl tickets which he will later scalp?

Or, Tice and the entire coaching staff were kidnapped, removed their brains, examined them, they put them all back together. Except, when they cut open Tice's head there was nothing there but a bunch of cheerios and a bouncy ball.

Maybe this goes deeper than the "Grassy Knoll?"

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Top_Speed you have a point and frankly, stretch or not, they should take the possiblity into consideration and not pronounce to the world each play.
    Stealth baby!!! Although I am not sure that any team needs to read our plays at this point in the season.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Maybe the Bengals replaced the eraser on Tice's pencil with a short wave transmitter. The tip if the pencil was a microscopic microphone.

The pencil would send the signal to a satellite (borrowed from NASA), relay it back down the a van disguised with a cleaning service logo, then that signal was relayed to a dark room in the bowels of Paul Brown Stadium. From there a group a MIT graduates would use a German enigma machine a decifer the code. After all of that the play would be relayed to the Bengals coaching staff and they would tell the players what our play is.

Same thing happened against the Bucs. But, the van was parked outside the Metrodome and the MIT grads rented a room at a local hotel adjacent to the Metrodome.
    That's almost exactly what happened...except the signal was radioed to the bowels of Najeh Davenport Stadium (his ex's closet), where a group of turd burglars used an enigma machine from Uranus to decipher the code. If this all sounds like a load of crap, it is! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Bottom line for me guys...

I'm not making excuses, just heard something from a friend, watched the next game (win or lose I would still have posted this) and found this COULD be true. Anybody who doesn't lives in a shell, box or what have you.

Play calling is difficult with multiple terminolgy. When I played (just div III) but we had a easy term to send all backs out (empty backfield) it was called scatback, then of course add on the as a perfix the formation, suffix was the pass route.

Now I'm thinking if we sent a guy to another school, he knew the terms for even base plays like I just mentioned told coaching, could intercept that play call they would know maybe most or all of the play call. Heck they know it's a pass play right away!

If we have any QB's or past play callers on here you will certainly know what I mean, if an opponent knows a little about a play it's too much.

KJ
    Home Sweet Dome...

"Jviking" wrote:
    Top_Speed you have a point and frankly, stretch or not, they should take the possiblity into consideration and not pronounce to the world each play.
    Stealth baby!!! Although I am not sure that any team needs to read our plays at this point in the season.
    We have someone on here with some common sense? It was getting hard to believe that any "content worthy" stuff was going to ever come. How easy it is to joke about this with Mars, come in Houston..., that takes alot of character especially if your a true Vike fan.

This is not posted as a "fix" to Viking problems. The logistic folks I guess can see this point.

Thank you for being on this site.
    Home Sweet Dome...

How about we just played like crap and not assign reasons why we lost to help justify starting out 0-2.

Even if they did steal our plays...that did not make Bennett fumble the ball. Nor did it make Daunte throw the ball at Delta 3 fricken times.

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    "Jviking" wrote:
    We have someone on here with some common sense? It was getting hard to believe that any "content worthy" stuff was going to ever come. How easy it is to joke about this with Mars, come in Houston..., that takes alot of character especially if your a true Vike fan.

This is not posted as a "fix" to Viking problems. The logistic folks I guess can see this point.

Thank you for being on this site.
    So, anybody who does not agree that this is feasible is lacking common sense?

Reason why it is not "content worthy" is because it is a stretch and far fetched.

One last thing...define "True Viking Fan"

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

We have not changed our play "Scheme" since 1992 (Tice's own words). I would think that evey coach in the NFL has a copy of our play book by now. Besides how hard is it to figure out when half of our plays is Pep in the shotgun. Guess what he is going to do!!!!!!! I bet he is going to check down his receivers and try to throw it to one of them before getting sacked or fumbling the ball. :razz:

WWBGD

Prophet Guest

Finally, the puzzle is solved.

The whole time I was thinking that the aliens from Roswell, NM were sequestered in the Jemez Mountains and forced to decipher the Vikings playbooks for all opponents of the Vikings. I was convinced of this theory until I got to thinking...what where the aliens doing in their confines from 1947 until 1961? Your theory makes much more sense, how foolish of me.

If someone really wanted the playbook from Tice all they would have to do is call him up and tell him something like, "Hey Mike, this is Fred from the NFLPA and we need you to send us a copy of your playbook."

Lesson: conspiracy theories and aliens are not needed for outwitting Tice.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast