Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Serious Viking issue here, everybody please read!

Have you ever heard what a play sounds like?

Talk about confusing!

Every team has different terms and meaning for everything.

Heck, they could not even figure out my football teams plays: 60, Zorro right, 32+, crackback, swing, M fly.

Figure that out...and thats for 8 year olds! :shock:

Heck, I'll even send it to the team we play next week!

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Hovan is an idiot. I would be surprised if he can read letters let alone lips.
    I know we are hurting and are looking for excuses, but this one is a stretch.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:
    It's kaka del toro.

Even if they did read the lips what do you think the play calls are?

Tice: OK Dauntes snap the ball on 3, I want you to turn to the right and fake a hand off roll out and pitch. Bennett you are going to run in the A gap on the left side.............I mean seriously.

I have heard some excuses in my day but this takes the cake.

Even if the play call was like right 21 on red, right may not signify the direction of the play all it would be is an indicator for the lineman to know if he is strong side or weak side. I don't see anyway this is possible.
    Well I hope it is kaka, but I don't think it is.

I'm not looking to blame loses on anything but crappy play. Yes we played especially the offense terribly. BUT... There must be a reason why other NFL coaches do this? After hearing this I now truly accept this as a possibilty. I'm thinking this (may not) be kaka by any means. Wish it was cuz it certainly is the easy way out of dismissing something like this.

To whom that thinks it is not serious? Are you crazy. If they have any player who has played within or the same type of system you don't think they know what our calls are? The formation, play and direction are all basic to someone who knows the system so give them that info maybe? No, cover your damn mouths, it's not that hard. Were not asking to pull teeth here!

Get with it, all others including college have. And now that it has been pointed out I can see it clearly as a Viking problem that needs to be addressed.

KJ
    Home Sweet Dome...

Maybe the Bengals replaced the eraser on Tice's pencil with a short wave transmitter. The tip if the pencil was a microscopic microphone.

The pencil would send the signal to a satellite (borrowed from NASA), relay it back down the a van disguised with a cleaning service logo, then that signal was relayed to a dark room in the bowels of Paul Brown Stadium. From there a group a MIT graduates would use a German enigma machine a decifer the code. After all of that the play would be relayed to the Bengals coaching staff and they would tell the players what our play is.

Same thing happened against the Bucs. But, the van was parked outside the Metrodome and the MIT grads rented a room at a local hotel adjacent to the Metrodome.

Del Rio Guest

This is hysterical.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

So what is the excuse for our defense. We were reading their plays but they kept calling the same one "Get open" and it worked like a charm?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    Get with it, all others including college have. And now that it has been pointed out I can see it clearly as a Viking problem that needs to be addressed.

KJ
    Have what? Blamed their losses on "crack pipe" conspiracy theories?

Address he problems, not the "cloak and dagger" underworld of the NFL! :wink:

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"Jviking" wrote:
    Hovan is an idiot. I would be surprised if he can read letters let alone lips.
    I know we are hurting and are looking for excuses, but this one is a stretch.
    Players don't do this, they have enough to do. It's coaches or a spy in a press box with binoculars etc. This game is high tech now, I would not be surprised about anything. I write computer programs and I can hack. php programs like were on right now is a easy rip for me, 10 minutes into the server and your posts loook like your a GB fan... Get my point? I'm just a computer programmer, what about in the high-end big dollar sports business? Come on, reality must sink in that this could be happening.

We still might be 0-2, that is not the issue. No one's crying here (hey I'm a Mark Martin fan so I know how it is to not win!) Lets' just say "what if"

Thanks,
    KJ
    Home Sweet Dome...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think it could happen, but have you ever heard an NFL play. They are crazy long and yeah maybe since I'm an outsider it seems greek to me. I think they would be pretty hard to decipher in a matter of seconds and decide what D to play. I don't know, someone got any insight for me.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I think it could happen, but have you ever heard an NFL play. They are crazy long and yeah maybe since I'm an outsider it seems greek to me. I think they would be pretty hard to decipher in a matter of seconds and decide what D to play. I don't know, someone got any insight for me.
    This is just one of my teams plays, and they are 8! Figure it out! :lol:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Have you ever heard what a play sounds like?

Talk about confusing!

Every team has different terms and meaning for everything.

Heck, they could not even figure out my football teams plays: 60, Zorro right, 32+, crackback, swing, M fly.

Figure that out...and thats for 8 year olds! :shock:

Heck, I'll even send it to the team we play next week!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast