Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second WR

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Re: Second WR

I really think that it's just a matter of time before Williamson takes over the number 2 or 3 spot. I just think that he has way more upside and with him in the game it will stretch the field much more than if MRob or TT is in the game. Both of these players will be a very good posession reciever but niether of them are a real deep threat. My prediction is that by game 8 our depth chart will be as follows:

1)Nate Burleson
    2)Troy Williamson
    3)Travis Taylor
    4)Marcus Robinson/Kelly Campbell( The one that loses out here will be traded to the Eagles for draft pics)
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

even if we dont use him much, i think we should atleast keep robinson around for the redzone. he may not make alot of catches, but he should make some big ones in the endzone.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"ltrey33" wrote:
    I hope it ends up being about 75% TT and 25% M-Rob at the number two spot, and 60% M-Rob and 40% Troy for the 3rd reciever spot. That would be a good way to do it, IMO.
    i'm down with that, im sure taylor will have the most receptions, im also sure marcus will have the most td's, and im not sure about yards, im hoping for williamson but i dont really know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12