Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

SECOND place Vikings 2

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!

Moss, the best player in the leaugue... ahem ahem... ok

boy oh boy did people here take the bait and react the way we hoped.... TOO funny... ya'll look a bit worried to me!
    3 Straight Division Champs

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

SECOND place Vikings 2

Such a huge feat running the ball against the LAST ranked rushing defense in the league. Those Packers can dominate anybody..........

poult is offline Asst. Coach

SECOND place Vikings 2

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!

Moss, the best player in the leaugue... ahem ahem... ok

boy oh boy did people here take the bait and react the way we hoped.... TOO funny... ya'll look a bit worried to me!
    and you look like a fucking idiot. you wouldnt even be in here if the pack hadnt won last night. we'll see if you show up after the eagles beat your ass.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

SECOND place Vikings 2

I'm sure they'll be looking for some revenge after last year's embarrassment.. had it in the bag and couldn't stop Philly on 4th and 26.. then Favre gets intercepted in OT to set up the game clinching kick. Will GB return the favor, or will T.O. dance all over their corpses?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

SECOND place Vikings 2

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I LOVE IT!

Moss, the best player in the league!
    Glad to see that you have finally come to terms with what we already knew here on purplepride!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

SECOND place Vikings 2

Moss is undoubtably the best non-quarterback in the league. If you argue with that, you are obviously retarded. Moss is the most physically gifted player in the league and has had the best 6 seasons in NFL history for a WR.

All I can say is it looks like both teams will end up in the playoffs so save your trash talk till then, when it actually counts.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

GBMiah is offline Rookie

SECOND place Vikings 2

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Moss is undoubtably the best non-quarterback in the league. If you argue with that, you are obviously retarded. Moss is the most physically gifted player in the league and has had the best 6 seasons in NFL history for a WR.

All I can say is it looks like both teams will end up in the playoffs so save your trash talk till then, when it actually counts.
    Of course you think that, you're a Vikings fan. Moss is most definitely NOT the most physically gifted player in the league, if you think that you are retarded. That distinction goes to Michael Vick, im sure you've heard of him. Hell Dante Hall is more athletic then Moss.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

SECOND place Vikings 2

Moss is probably faster than hall, hes taller then hall, he jumps higher than hall, he has better hands then hall, he runs better routes then hall.

Hall has better agility but thats about it, where is hall more athletic then moss.

Hall is a punt returner moss is a hall of famer, wheres the comparision.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

SECOND place Vikings 2

"GBMiah" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

Of course you think that, you're a Vikings fan. Moss is most definitely NOT the most physically gifted player in the league, if you think that you are retarded. That distinction goes to Michael Vick, im sure you've heard of him. Hell Dante Hall is more athletic then Moss.
    Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

1st: The category was NON-QUARTERBACK (I've taken the liberty of putting that in BOLD type above since you obviously missed it. Vick is, for clarification purposes - a Quarterback, therefore excluded from the question (Although I'd take Moss over Vick any day).

2: If Hall is so wonderful, where are the numbers to back it up? KC is supposed to be another of the Offensive Juggernauts, yet he's a relative non-entity.

3: It's obvious you didn't really read the post above, or you wouldn't have opened your mouth and inserted your foot up to the thigh. It's called "Attention to Detail"...check in to it.

4: I have made an appointment for you...it's at the proctologist. I did this because you're obviously struggling to follow the conversations here with your head lodged so firmly up your ass. Hopefully, the Doctor can rectify the situation for you (or rectumfy it...whichever).

Merry Christmas,

Caine

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: SECOND place Vikings 2

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Uh oh... the Packers look damn good... and WITHOUT their second best player (something the Vikings obviously can't claim)

Go ahead, start the "you won't beat the Eagles" blah blah blah the same way you said "you wont beat the Rams" and "don't worry, you won't beat the Texans" and oh yeah, my favorite, " the Vikings will kick you ass" blah blah blah...

Wait... maybe the talk will be 4th and 26 blah blah blah.... (of course... I could say McNown to... nevermind... that was last year right)

Well, back to second place for you... but you should thank the Pack, they bascially garunteed you a playoff wildcard....

BTW- even if the Pack loses to the Eagles, all they have to do is win on Dec 24th... Prime Time, Christmas Eve.... somehow I think Favre will show up...

Hey, at least ya got a wildcard...

Great, I love it. Keep yappin Cheesehead, cause your going to have a lot of crow to eat.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast