Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Portsmouth UK
    Posts
    652

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    As a once in a lifetime ticket buyer. What seat should I try and get?
    Purple till i die

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    As a once in a lifetime ticket buyer. What seat should I try and get?
    You are coming from the UK, right?

    Well, the good news is that there are not very many bad seats in the metrodome.
    Honestly, the sight lines are very good.
    I would recommend one of two places.
    I prefer corner endzone because you get to see the lateral holes open that you never see on TV, and you still retain your depth perception.
    Other wise there are the seats between the 40s.

    Upper level low row are very good - they give you the best view of the field IMHO.
    If you want to go lower level, don't be suckered into getting seats in the first ten rows.
    In my experience these seats are too close to the field, and you have a hard time seeing any action that is not directly in front of you.
    Plus, if you are behind a bench, you end up staring at the back of the players for half of the game.

    JMHO, I am sure others will disagree...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.

    =Z=
    Don't want to mess up you unconscious walk to your seat when you have downed a Ben Franklins worth of 3/2 beer.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #14
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.

    =Z=
    Thanks. Now I have a reason to move.

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.
    Thanks. Now I have a reason to move.
    Hahahaha.
    You're funny.
    And STILL banned from the GBP.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    I might move from the couch to the chair :'(
    SKOL VIKINGS

  7. #17
    bdohb is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    im a 2nd year season ticket holder and i renewed right away. but i didnt even bother with any seat relocation.

  8. #18
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.

    =Z=
    Don't want to mess up you unconscious walk to your seat when you have downed a Ben Franklins worth of 3/2 beer.
    Nah...starting last season they serve real beer in the dome!

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.

    =Z=
    Don't want to mess up you unconscious walk to your seat when you have downed a Ben Franklins worth of 3/2 beer.
    Nah...starting last season they serve real beer in the dome!
    I did see more Miller Lite guys.

  10. #20
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.

    =Z=
    Don't want to mess up you unconscious walk to your seat when you have downed a Ben Franklins worth of 3/2 beer.
    Nah...starting last season they serve real beer in the dome!
    I did see more Miller Lite guys.
    I saw them filling bottles from the drinking fountains...which is better than the Bud Light guys who were spotted filling containers from the trough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Potential Impacts of a Vikings Relocation
    By zach_bodenner in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. Seat Relocation
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 06:13 AM
  3. Seat relocation - progress?
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. The hot seat.
    By smootpepper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 07:18 PM
  5. relocation
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 09:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •