Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Seat Relocation predictions...

    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.

    =Z=
    I thought about it - I REALLY like the low row upper level seats.
    Best view of the action IMHO.
    But the wife really wanted to go lower level.
    I figure i can give it a try, and then upgrade out of them if I don't like it.
    Besides, we noly have a few years left in the metrodome anyway, and I want to say I had seats in the lower level at least one year...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.
    I thought about it - I REALLY like the low row upper level seats.
    Best view of the action IMHO.
    But the wife really wanted to go lower level.
    I figure i can give it a try, and then upgrade out of them if I don't like it.
    Besides, we noly have a few years left in the metrodome anyway, and I want to say I had seats in the lower level at least one year...
    The lower-level bites.
    More humanity, longer lines at the trough, worse perspective.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.
    I thought about it - I REALLY like the low row upper level seats.
    Best view of the action IMHO.
    But the wife really wanted to go lower level.
    I figure i can give it a try, and then upgrade out of them if I don't like it.
    Besides, we noly have a few years left in the metrodome anyway, and I want to say I had seats in the lower level at least one year...
    The lower-level bites.
    More humanity, longer lines at the trough, worse perspective.

    =Z=
    But those t-shirts fired from the air cannon rarely make it to the second level...
    Like I said, probably give it a try for a year or so, and move back up if I don't like it.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    As we get into April, many of the season ticket holders will start getting their seat relocations if they requested one.
    I am wondering how badly the season ticket holder renewal rate is going to be hit due to the economy.

    Last year, season ticket renewal was down 20%, and the economy then was a helluva lot better than it is today.

    On the bright side, it probably means I will move down into the lower level this year... I was in row 3 of the upper level last year.
    I requested my exact same seat.
    No reason to move.
    I thought about it - I REALLY like the low row upper level seats.
    Best view of the action IMHO.
    But the wife really wanted to go lower level.
    I figure i can give it a try, and then upgrade out of them if I don't like it.
    Besides, we noly have a few years left in the metrodome anyway, and I want to say I had seats in the lower level at least one year...
    The lower-level bites.
    More humanity, longer lines at the trough, worse perspective.
    But those t-shirts fired from the air cannon rarely make it to the second level...
    Like I said, probably give it a try for a year or so, and move back up if I don't like it.
    LOL!
    You need to ask Bloody about his "SuperClean!" t-shirt story.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    I'm happy with my lower level seats, and I've sat in most upper level sections on the home side of the field.
    Nodak, did you tell them "regardless of price", or did you put a limit on it?
    My quickest move was when I told them to give me the highest price available.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  8. #8
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    Stayed with the same 4 seats. Last row of the upper level in the endzone, on the aisle(sec 238 row 24 seats 34-37). Then Bloodyhorns went ahead and bought 2 more seats right across the asle in the same row(sec 239 row 24
    seats 1,2), so he could bring the wife to a few games, and invite others from time to time. Because we are in the last row, and have both sides of the aisle we will be able to invite others up to our vip section, they just have to stand(we rarely sit down, part of the reason we didn't upgrade) in the aisle. Should be another great year.

  9. #9
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    I love rows 20-25 in the lower level

    Otherwise rows 1-10 in the upper

    Wish I had season tickets

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Seat Relocation predictions...

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Stayed with the same 4 seats. Last row of the upper level in the endzone, on the aisle(sec 238 row 24 seats 34-37). Then Bloodyhorns went ahead and bought 2 more seats right across the asle in the same row(sec 239 row 24
    seats 1,2), so he could bring the wife to a few games, and invite others from time to time. Because we are in the last row, and have both sides of the aisle we will be able to invite others up to our vip section, they just have to stand(we rarely sit down, part of the reason we didn't upgrade) in the aisle. Should be another great year.
    Stand and pound on the air vents, LOL!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Potential Impacts of a Vikings Relocation
    By zach_bodenner in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. Seat Relocation
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 06:13 AM
  3. Seat relocation - progress?
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. The hot seat.
    By smootpepper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 07:18 PM
  5. relocation
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 09:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •