Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82
  1. #11
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "erik5032" wrote:
    That isn't as bad as I would have thought actually
    And there is no waiting list right now... which hasn't always been the case.
    After 1998, the waiting list filled up pretty quickly.
    Of course, in 2 years we will be back to back super bowl champions, so ticket may be harder to come by...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #12
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    Received my tickets in the mail today. I am so excited. I am glad that this year I don't have to worry about getting tickets. I can concentrate on getting the tickets for the away games. Looks like for sure I will be going to Baltimore, Green Bay, Tennessee, Chicago, Arizona and either Jacksonville or Tampa. We better get a home playoff game as well. I also see that we get a chance at Super Bowl tickets if the Vikings go.

  3. #13
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Theyyyyyyyyy're HEEEEEEEEeeerrrrrrrreeee!

    They have returned to purple as expected.
    Next year I expect gold again.
    Here are the images on each of the tickets:

    Game 1 - Tjack
    Game 2 - Younger fans
    Game 3 - AD jumping into the crowd after a TD
    Game 4 - Birk and Hererra lined up
    Game 5 - Viktor!
    Game 6 - Pat Williams from behind walking out of the tunnel
    Game 7 - Sidney Rice and AD? celebrating with TJack in the front
    Game 8 - Jared Allen!
    Game 9 - Wade
    Game 10 - Older fans
    That big, beautiful white envelope was waiting for me when I got home!
    Weeeeeeeee!

    It includes:
    The tickets
    Window-cling - white Norseman logo - classy - better than last year's
    2008 Account brochure (for online account handling and setup)
    2008 Fan Guide - All about the game-day experience - more about that in a second
    Various marketing crap

    Now - as to the Fan Guide.
    If you turn to "Metrodome A-Z" and look to "T" for "Tailgating" there's not one word listed.
    And the map of the Dome area in the back does not highlight the lots.


    Has anyone called the ticket office lately for an update on that?

    =Z=
    I agree, the window cling is much better this year.
    I am actually looking for a large (12" to 18") white Norseman decal just like that to put in the back window of my truck.
    If anybody knows where to find one, let me know.

    As far as Tailgating, it wasn't listed in the 2007 fanbook either (I am a nerd and keep them each year).
    I might call the ticket office tomorrow to see what's up anyway...
    You guys are lucky. I wish I could put that cling on my car. Packer fans love to key cars. Assholes.

  4. #14
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:


    I am actually looking for a large (12" to 18") white Norseman decal just like that to put in the back window of my truck. If anybody knows where to find one, let me know.


    http://www.sportchalet.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2564828

    http://www.stickergiant.com/vikings-logo-die-cut-decal_logodcd081.html

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  5. #15
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Theyyyyyyyyy're HEEEEEEEEeeerrrrrrrreeee!

    They have returned to purple as expected.
    Next year I expect gold again.
    Here are the images on each of the tickets:

    Game 1 - Tjack
    Game 2 - Younger fans
    Game 3 - AD jumping into the crowd after a TD
    Game 4 - Birk and Hererra lined up
    Game 5 - Viktor!
    Game 6 - Pat Williams from behind walking out of the tunnel
    Game 7 - Sidney Rice and AD? celebrating with TJack in the front
    Game 8 - Jared Allen!
    Game 9 - Wade
    Game 10 - Older fans
    That big, beautiful white envelope was waiting for me when I got home!
    Weeeeeeeee!

    It includes:
    The tickets
    Window-cling - white Norseman logo - classy - better than last year's
    2008 Account brochure (for online account handling and setup)
    2008 Fan Guide - All about the game-day experience - more about that in a second
    Various marketing crap

    Now - as to the Fan Guide.
    If you turn to "Metrodome A-Z" and look to "T" for "Tailgating" there's not one word listed.
    And the map of the Dome area in the back does not highlight the lots.


    Has anyone called the ticket office lately for an update on that?

    =Z=
    I agree, the window cling is much better this year.
    I am actually looking for a large (12" to 18") white Norseman decal just like that to put in the back window of my truck.
    If anybody knows where to find one, let me know.

    As far as Tailgating, it wasn't listed in the 2007 fanbook either (I am a nerd and keep them each year).
    I might call the ticket office tomorrow to see what's up anyway...
    You guys are lucky. I wish I could put that cling on my car. Packer fans love to key cars. Assholes.
    Dude when i went to UWM-Milwaukee for a semester I had an AP jersey in the back of my Chrysler 300 and The fourth day of class I come out of class and go to the parking garage and the Number 28 with an x on it was scratched into the side of the car... I swore so loud a cop to floors down came to me and asked me whats wrong... WHAT AN IDIOT this guy was because the security camera was on my car and this person parked his car behind me (full license plate in view) and we got his number they arrested him... and asked me if I want to press charges. I said hell yeah and got him to repaint my entire car... and I had him etch Packers Suck on his tailgate HAHAHAHAHA!

  6. #16
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Theyyyyyyyyy're HEEEEEEEEeeerrrrrrrreeee!

    They have returned to purple as expected.
    Next year I expect gold again.
    Here are the images on each of the tickets:

    Game 1 - Tjack
    Game 2 - Younger fans
    Game 3 - AD jumping into the crowd after a TD
    Game 4 - Birk and Hererra lined up
    Game 5 - Viktor!
    Game 6 - Pat Williams from behind walking out of the tunnel
    Game 7 - Sidney Rice and AD? celebrating with TJack in the front
    Game 8 - Jared Allen!
    Game 9 - Wade
    Game 10 - Older fans
    That big, beautiful white envelope was waiting for me when I got home!
    Weeeeeeeee!

    It includes:
    The tickets
    Window-cling - white Norseman logo - classy - better than last year's
    2008 Account brochure (for online account handling and setup)
    2008 Fan Guide - All about the game-day experience - more about that in a second
    Various marketing crap

    Now - as to the Fan Guide.
    If you turn to "Metrodome A-Z" and look to "T" for "Tailgating" there's not one word listed.
    And the map of the Dome area in the back does not highlight the lots.


    Has anyone called the ticket office lately for an update on that?

    =Z=
    A few notes from the Fan Playbook Guide:

    I had no clue you could get mix drinks in the dome.

  7. #17
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Theyyyyyyyyy're HEEEEEEEEeeerrrrrrrreeee!

    They have returned to purple as expected.
    Next year I expect gold again.
    Here are the images on each of the tickets:

    Game 1 - Tjack
    Game 2 - Younger fans
    Game 3 - AD jumping into the crowd after a TD
    Game 4 - Birk and Hererra lined up
    Game 5 - Viktor!
    Game 6 - Pat Williams from behind walking out of the tunnel
    Game 7 - Sidney Rice and AD? celebrating with TJack in the front
    Game 8 - Jared Allen!
    Game 9 - Wade
    Game 10 - Older fans
    That big, beautiful white envelope was waiting for me when I got home!
    Weeeeeeeee!

    It includes:
    The tickets
    Window-cling - white Norseman logo - classy - better than last year's
    2008 Account brochure (for online account handling and setup)
    2008 Fan Guide - All about the game-day experience - more about that in a second
    Various marketing crap

    Now - as to the Fan Guide.
    If you turn to "Metrodome A-Z" and look to "T" for "Tailgating" there's not one word listed.
    And the map of the Dome area in the back does not highlight the lots.


    Has anyone called the ticket office lately for an update on that?

    =Z=
    I agree, the window cling is much better this year.
    I am actually looking for a large (12" to 18") white Norseman decal just like that to put in the back window of my truck.
    If anybody knows where to find one, let me know.

    As far as Tailgating, it wasn't listed in the 2007 fanbook either (I am a nerd and keep them each year).
    I might call the ticket office tomorrow to see what's up anyway...
    You guys are lucky. I wish I could put that cling on my car. Packer fans love to key cars. Assholes.
    But do they key VANS?
    That is the question Mars.....LMAO
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:

    I agree, the window cling is much better this year.
    I am actually looking for a large (12" to 18") white Norseman decal just like that to put in the back window of my truck.
    If anybody knows where to find one, let me know.


    As far as Tailgating, it wasn't listed in the 2007 fanbook either (I am a nerd and keep them each year).
    I might call the ticket office tomorrow to see what's up anyway...
    Does it look like this?



    [img width=450 height=476]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Decal_I_bought_5_yrs_ago.jpg[/img]
    The ones SKOL provided the links for might be illegal for a back window as it looks like it blocks too much view, but those are made in my home town.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Theyyyyyyyyy're HEEEEEEEEeeerrrrrrrreeee!

    They have returned to purple as expected.
    Next year I expect gold again.
    Here are the images on each of the tickets:

    Game 1 - Tjack
    Game 2 - Younger fans
    Game 3 - AD jumping into the crowd after a TD
    Game 4 - Birk and Hererra lined up
    Game 5 - Viktor!
    Game 6 - Pat Williams from behind walking out of the tunnel
    Game 7 - Sidney Rice and AD? celebrating with TJack in the front
    Game 8 - Jared Allen!
    Game 9 - Wade
    Game 10 - Older fans
    That big, beautiful white envelope was waiting for me when I got home!
    Weeeeeeeee!

    It includes:
    The tickets
    Window-cling - white Norseman logo - classy - better than last year's
    2008 Account brochure (for online account handling and setup)
    2008 Fan Guide - All about the game-day experience - more about that in a second
    Various marketing crap

    Now - as to the Fan Guide.
    If you turn to "Metrodome A-Z" and look to "T" for "Tailgating" there's not one word listed.
    And the map of the Dome area in the back does not highlight the lots.


    Has anyone called the ticket office lately for an update on that?

    =Z=
    A few notes from the Fan Playbook Guide:

    I had no clue you could get mix drinks in the dome.
    There are a couple of full service bars, although they don't stock top shelf.
    I've had a whiskey coke there before and decided I was better off with beer.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #20
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Season Tix On the Way!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

    I agree, the window cling is much better this year.
    I am actually looking for a large (12" to 18") white Norseman decal just like that to put in the back window of my truck.
    If anybody knows where to find one, let me know.


    As far as Tailgating, it wasn't listed in the 2007 fanbook either (I am a nerd and keep them each year).
    I might call the ticket office tomorrow to see what's up anyway...
    Does it look like this?



    [img width=450 height=476]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Decal_I_bought_5_yrs_ago.jpg[/img]
    The ones SKOL provided the links for might be illegal for a back window as it looks like it blocks too much view, but those are made in my home town.
    The ones SKOL linked are legal in ND - we are not required to have visibility out the back window in trucks.
    But the one you posted looks pretty kick ass too.
    Do you have a link for it?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My PPO Season.
    By Jereamiah in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 06:31 PM
  2. Think about the season! And rate it totally through the whole season
    By purplepowered in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 06:19 PM
  3. The off season is over!
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:00 AM
  4. SEason
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2003, 11:36 AM
  5. off season
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2003, 01:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •