Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Very well rounded discussion points. You left off, convincing Wildwoman that I need to buy season tickets that I won't use.

Easier to get her to chunk up the change to go once a year.
    As a recently married guy myself, I understand.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Im in the same boat as marrdro here. I do plan on going to the "final game" tho!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Im in the same boat as marrdro here. I do plan on going to the "final game" tho!!
    You had better get your ticket then, because that will be one of the hottest selling tickets this year. Especially if we are making a playoff run.

Right now the nosebleeds go for $50 per seat. I don't see them getting any cheaper.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Ticket sales are really brisk this season....good news for season ticket holders like me who can only go to a game or two a season. This year, it's the home opener vs Cleveland and the final game at the Metrodome vs the Lions. I looked on Ticketmaster to see how many tickets were left, to give me a gauge as to where to price my "extras". Aren't many tickets left to the Browns game, actually counted the available seats for the Panthers game and the total still available for sale was less than 600. Going to check the rest of the home games out of curiosity, but my guess is for TV blackout purposes the Vikings have sold out their home games for the season.

LIVike, I hear ya but if you believe in this team you need to make that investment! In 13 seasons, I think there has been only three years where the tickets I sold didn't completely pay for my seasons seats, meaning I got my tix for the one or two games I went to for free. Some seasons, I actually made a 50-100% profit plus got a free game. I think it helps to have the cheap nosebleeds for this reason. My $31 nosebleed corners have a $41 box office price...that's like a built in 33% markup if I can sell them flat for what a fan would have to pay at the box office...and my seats are probably better than any $41 seat they can still find at the box office.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

LIVike is offline Starter
    I know. I might just do that, renew and sell if I cant go. Its just selling one seat is a little bit harder. I was surprised how fast tickets went. My family is visiting for the browns game and when I got the tickets for that game through ticketmaster I counted fifty or so seats left in the entire stadium. Stupid me also didn't realize that the browns and panthers game went on sale way earlier than the other games.
    None

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12