Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Season Tickets Arrived!

That wonderful envelope from the Vikings arrived today!

Each ticket has an head shot of a current Vikings, with the exception of the Detroit game, which has a silver foil embossed image of the Metrodome with the Minneapolis skyline behind it, and the words 'FINAL GAME' around it.

Here is the image breakdown:
    Game 1 - Kevin Williams, home uniform (not sure on this one...)
    Game 2 - Jerome Felton, away
    Game 3 - Christian Ponder, home
    Game 4 - Kyle Rudolph, away
    Game 5 - Greg Jennings, home
    Game 6 - Chad Greenway, home
    Game 7 - Adrian Peterson, away
    Game 8 - Jared Allen, Home
    Game 9 - Metrodome

I have to admit. Seeing the words 'Final Game' around the Metrodome image made me a bit sad. Not THAT sad, but there were some great memories there.

And they should have put final REGULAR SEASON game, because the final game at the Metrodome will be the NFC Championship game this year...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Can't wait to get home to see if mine have arrived.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Not yet, hopefully today.

LIVike is offline Starter
    Mine came in yesterday. I was surprised to be honest. I usually get them around the 14th. I found it funny that as I got the mail I got the email saying I should be expecting my tickets. I noticed there was no form to get extra tickets. I got one every year with my tickets. Seeing the last ticket was bittersweet more so because it might be my last year as a season ticket holder.
    None

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVike View Post
    Mine came in yesterday. I was surprised to be honest. I usually get them around the 14th. I found it funny that as I got the mail I got the email saying I should be expecting my tickets. I noticed there was no form to get extra tickets. I got one every year with my tickets. Seeing the last ticket was bittersweet more so because it might be my last year as a season ticket holder.
    The extra ticket form came out about a month ago. I believe the deadline to get them was back in June.

Out of curiosity, why is this your last year as a holder?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

LIVike is offline Starter
    That explains why I didn't get the extra ticket form. I wasn't home so it probably got thrown out. This may be my last year because I graduate in May and I do not know if I will remain in Minnesota. I want to but I wont know for sure until May.
    None

My tickets came yesterday. So ready for some football.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Color me green with envy every year you guys post a thread like this. Damn I wish I was close enough to get some of my very own.

Gonna try to get to a home game this year (fingers crossed) if the dang cut backs will slow a bit.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Color me green with envy every year you guys post a thread like this. Damn I wish I was close enough to get some of my very own.

Gonna try to get to a home game this year (fingers crossed) if the dang cut backs will slow a bit.
    Reasons you should buy them anyway:
    1. If you have tickets your more likely to get to at least one game each year.
    2. NFL ticket exchange makes selling tickets super easy, you can apply the profits to the following years season tickets. Green Bay, Chicago, and the final game in the dome are guaranteed(not actually guaranteed) to sell well over face value.
    3. Guaranteed opportunity to buy playoff tickets
    4. Chance to buy Super Bowl tickets if the Vikings ever make it.
    5. Guaranteed tickets to the new stadium in just 3 years.

I could have made money last year just selling the Packer tickets and going to all the other games, of course I went and it was epic.
    Just food for thought.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Reasons you should buy them anyway:
    1. If you have tickets your more likely to get to at least one game each year.
    2. NFL ticket exchange makes selling tickets super easy, you can apply the profits to the following years season tickets. Green Bay, Chicago, and the final game in the dome are guaranteed(not actually guaranteed) to sell well over face value.
    3. Guaranteed opportunity to buy playoff tickets
    4. Chance to buy Super Bowl tickets if the Vikings ever make it.
    5. Guaranteed tickets to the new stadium in just 3 years.

I could have made money last year just selling the Packer tickets and going to all the other games, of course I went and it was epic.
    Just food for thought.
    Very well rounded discussion points. You left off, convincing Wildwoman that I need to buy season tickets that I won't use.

Easier to get her to chunk up the change to go once a year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast