Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    majek21kg is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16

    This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2003



    WTF this season is turning into a tragedy.

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    Already posted.

    And besides, this season is not a tragedy.
    The Lions season is a tragedy, and has been for several years.
    Ours is just depressing because we are teased with what could be...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    majek21kg is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16

    Re: This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Already posted.

    And besides, this season is not a tragedy.
    The Lions season is a tragedy, and has been for several years.
    Ours is just depressing because we are teased with what could be...
    didn't see the post how do i erase?

  4. #4
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    E.J. is the captain of our Defense.
    E.J. is arguably our BEST defensive player.

    It is only one word left to say:

    [size=14pt]WHY!?[/size]

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    "majek21kg" wrote:
    didn't see the post how do i erase?
    Don't worry about erasing.
    It will get merged... Probably with a note about using the search feature next time.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    "HEY" wrote:
    E.J. is the captain of our Defense.
    E.J. is arguably our BEST defensive player.

    It is only one word left to say:

    [size=14pt]WHY!?[/size]
    ...because it's not our year.
    :-

  7. #7
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "majek21kg" wrote:
    didn't see the post how do i erase?
    Don't worry about erasing.
    It will get merged... Probably with a note about using the search feature next time.
    I remember those notes lol. I have not gotten one in like months now so it has to be a record
    hehe.

    ... our probably the editor just got tired of sending me notes
    ;D

  8. #8
    28AllDay is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    18

    Re: This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    I dont even want to believe this its so hard to read :'(

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: This season can't get any worse EJ out for the year.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [size=11pt]Already posted.[/size]

    And besides, this season is not a tragedy.
    The Lions season is a tragedy, and has been for several years.
    Ours is just depressing because we are teased with what could be...
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=48351.0

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Similar Threads

  1. Can The 2010 Season Get Any Worse?
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:32 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 02:11 PM
  3. next year 2007 season schedule right here
    By PurpleHornsOfDestruction in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:17 PM
  4. Bears | Face 1st-year coach 9X during season
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:51 PM
  5. NFL Network to carry eight regular season games next year
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 09:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •