Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Sean Salisbury at it again...

i really think unless we make it to the superbowl this year, tice should be out. even iif we do perform well this season, with the talent weve got, anything else would be simply unacceptable. tice has had good talent to work with for the past 2 years, and he took us to 9-7 and 8-8 records. we shouldve been better both years. i like him, but i just dont think he makes a good nfl coach. so unless we do awesome this year, i dont really want to bring him back.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

He is so so so far onto the HOT SEAT!

Tice is so expendable and is being paid so little that I think if he screws up and goes 5-5 the new owner could just let him go and relieve him of his duties.

If he muddles this team into situation where they should have won and didn't, the owners should just get rid of him and show a sign that the new ownership won't accept mediocrity.

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

...couldnt agree more

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I actually thought he's been anti-Vikes for a while. Maybe I was wrong, lol. Anyways, once again I hope he's right.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"Skoal_Vikings" wrote:
    i really think unless we make it to the superbowl this year, tice should be out. even iif we do perform well this season, with the talent weve got, anything else would be simply unacceptable. tice has had good talent to work with for the past 2 years, and he took us to 9-7 and 8-8 records. we shouldve been better both years. i like him, but i just dont think he makes a good nfl coach. so unless we do awesome this year, i dont really want to bring him back.
    He's definitely on the hot seat, but I don't think he'll be gone if we don't reach the superbowl. I do however think he'll be gone if we don't win the NFC north, get at least 10 wins, and make it to the NFC Championship game.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"ltrey33" wrote:
    I actually thought he's been anti-Vikes for a while. Maybe I was wrong, lol. Anyways, once again I hope he's right.
    I have thought that Sean is very anti vikes in the past, especially after wearing purple and gold years ago.

It is funny when him and dorky Clayton go at it!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

Bowchee is offline Rookie

Think about the really "good" coaches that are out there and how they've done lately. Mooch in Detroit, Tuna in Dallas, Holmgren in Seattle, Norv Turner in Washington, Spurrier no longer in Washington, Joe Gibbs in Washington (?). These guys all came to town to right the ship but found some very different results. Give them more time, it could happen still, but my point is that even the proven coaches don't have the magic potion. Having said all of that (almost in defense of Tice), I'd still take another coach if given the choice. That Coach Green in Arizona once took a team to the playoffs a whole bunch of times... :wink: . Absolutely JUST KIDDING.
    "Usually the team that scores the most points is going to win it." - John Madden

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123