Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Sean Salisbury at it again...

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    It's hard to read salisbury. One week he is touting us, the next he is burning us. I just don't know what to think of salisbury.
    He likes to pick out bad things in addition to the good things (and vise-versa) to actively try and show that he is unbiased even when he's not

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

man i love salisbury, he is great especially when him and that funny looking john clayton get into it

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Skoal_Vikings" wrote:
    its not like picking the vikings to win the division for the past few years has been a stupid pick, i mean, weve had the talent. i think weve just severley underchieved under tice. hopefully this year will be different. and i also think we do have a pretty deep wr corps, we ,ay not get 3 guys putting up 10 tds like the colts, but our 3 and 4 recievers could play #2 on alot of teams.

Are you serious? Our Defense and Special Teams have been a liability for years! :roll:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"natethegreat" wrote:
    man i love salisbury steak, it is great especially when the gravy and mashed potatoes are good and creamy too.
    Now, that's what I'm talking about!!! :lol:

But seriously, Sean Salisbury is relatively harmless...it's not like he is the Favre-lovin' John Madden or the McCrab-hatin' Rush Limbaugh!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "Skoal_Vikings" wrote:
    its not like picking the vikings to win the division for the past few years has been a stupid pick, i mean, weve had the talent. i think weve just severley underchieved under tice. hopefully this year will be different. and i also think we do have a pretty deep wr corps, we ,ay not get 3 guys putting up 10 tds like the colts, but our 3 and 4 recievers could play #2 on alot of teams.

Are you serious? Our Defense and Special Teams have been a liability for years! :roll:
    just look at how weve started the past 2 years. 6-0 in 2003, 5-1 in 2004. those 2 starting records show we had talented players on the team, but the record after the 6th game shows we didnt have the coaching to finish off the seasons the right way.

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

whether people believe it or not Tice is on the hot seat..Zygi bought this team to win and and if Tice cant get it done w/ this much talent on the team then he needs to go..as much as i like him..he better win w/ this team...on another note God Bless the Wilf family...it was such a burden off the shoulders of me and im sure all vikings fans when i found out that Red McCombs sold to a group who are dedicated to keepin them in Minnesota..i see alotta good years under this ownership...

i also think tice is on the hot seat, to keep his job i think he needs to make it to at least the 2nd round of the playoffs, and if he does, im sure zygi will give him some money, tice only makes like a million a year, thats dirt cheap for an nfl coach

^^^^^^^^^

do you really think he deserves more with the 2nd half collapses weve had the past 2 seasons?

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

The vikings coaches are the lowest paid coaches in the NFL..i think if Tice can prove himself as a stable NFL coach he will end up being one of the highest paid coaches...Wilf is proving that he is more about spending the money for the team..where as Red McCombs was WAY to conservative...i got so sick of sittin back every offseason and watchin the free agents slip by...SKOL Red McCombs being gone..and Skol Vikings..lol

"Skoal_Vikings" wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^

do you really think he deserves more with the 2nd half collapses weve had the past 2 seasons?
    depends how far we make it this year, im sure he'll make more if we make it far into the playoffs even with the last couple years collapses

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast