Re: Seahawks | Team to meet with Burleson

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    "kyleo1967" wrote:
    Seahawks | Team to meet with Burleson
    Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:40:50 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Seattle Seahawks will meet with Minnesota Vikings restricted free agent WR Nate Burleson Thursday, March 16 and Friday, March 17, his agent Ken Sarnoff said. Burleson confirmed the visit and said, "I always loved the Seahawks and Sonics, because I was a hometown guy." The Vikings would receive a third-round pick if the Seahawks, or any other club, successfully signs restricted free agent Burleson. Seattle would appeal to Burleson because his parents still live in the area.
    Wow this is some development. I am thinking this could turn into a situation where Seattle might say give us Burleson and then they won't match the offer for Hutchinson. It was suggessted by a Seattle columnist that the Seahawks would possibly consider such a proposition. I say do it.... and lets find out what the trio of Koren, Travis Taylor, and T-Will can do.
    Your back.

And we just banned you yesterday.
    What are you talking about "Your back"? What would I have gotten banned for I just joined today.
    You are the former member known as "drtybrdy9" until you were banned yesterday for trolling.

Gee, how did I figure this out?

Nice try though. Pick a new site.

Have a nice day.
    Wow cool you think you are slick. That is actually my roomate. You can check I have a different email address and we go to the same university. How could we be the same person? Nice try though.

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

Ultra, if you're reading this, let it be known that I think you're a genious. Seriously man, keep up the good work patrollin this place.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleo1967
    Seahawks | Team to meet with Burleson
    Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:40:50 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Seattle Seahawks will meet with Minnesota Vikings restricted free agent WR Nate Burleson Thursday, March 16 and Friday, March 17, his agent Ken Sarnoff said. Burleson confirmed the visit and said, "I always loved the Seahawks and Sonics, because I was a hometown guy." The Vikings would receive a third-round pick if the Seahawks, or any other club, successfully signs restricted free agent Burleson. Seattle would appeal to Burleson because his parents still live in the area.
    Wow this is some development. I am thinking this could turn into a situation where Seattle might say give us Burleson and then they won't match the offer for Hutchinson. It was suggessted by a Seattle columnist that the Seahawks would possibly consider such a proposition. I say do it.... and lets find out what the trio of Koren, Travis Taylor, and T-Will can do.
    Your back.

And we just banned you yesterday.
    What are you talking about "Your back"? What would I have gotten banned for I just joined today.
    You are the former member known as "drtybrdy9" until you were banned yesterday for trolling.

Gee, how did I figure this out?

Nice try though. Pick a new site.

Have a nice day.
    Wow cool you think you are slick. That is actually my roomate. You can check I have a different email address and we go to the same university. How could we be the same person? Nice try though.
    Yup, the old roomate excuse. Usaully its a little brother or son. How creative.

A differnent email...thats a free account genius. Yeah, its everyday we get a new member with the exact same IP address.

Thanks, I am slick.

Don't even bother posting...they will be wiped clean! He hee!

*Hint, next site don't be such a a-hole!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"gregair13" wrote:
    noooooooooo not bursleon! he is the only guy left that i love to death
    hahaha! gregair13 I like the family feud strikes in your picture.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

burleson for hutch...no brainer. hey the seahawks are pissed and they would do something like that to get back at us. i say, we let them offer and if the price is not too high, we re-sign em and take hutch anyway. the seahawks should be more worried about if they have money to match us than the other way around.

MNBigTicket21 is offline Waterboy

Seriously... end my suspension now! That is my roomate like I said, how could we have different email addresses if we were one person who went to the same University. Do you really think UW- Eau Claire would give one person two seperate email addresses with one of them not even using their real name? Give it some thought... seriously. I didn't say anything disprespectful to you so don't suspend my account for what my roomate said? I don't even know what I said that would have made you think that I was him anyways. Let me know.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Ultra crushes another one...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    Seriously... end my suspension now! That is my roomate like I said, how could we have different email addresses if we were one person who went to the same University. Do you really think UW- Eau Claire would give one person two seperate email addresses with one of them not even using their real name? Give it some thought... seriously. I didn't say anything disprespectful to you so don't suspend my account for what my roomate said? I don't even know what I said that would have made you think that I was him anyways. Let me know.
    What a coincidence:

1. Roomate (alleged) is a mouthy bastage.
    2. Roomate (alleged) get banned.
    3. You (alleged roomate of the alleged roomate) creates an account the next day.
    4. You (alleged roomate of the alleged roomate) are not very believable.
    5. Me (who is not alleged to be anyone other than me) bans you.
    6. You (banned alleged roomate of the alleged roomate) cries foul.

Hmmmm.....this is this usually works out. Like I said, pretty good story there.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"ltrey33" wrote:
    Bummer....I hope he stays around.

I'll trade them Hutch for Burly though!
    Trade Steve Hutchinson for Siaha Burley? Sounds like a steal to me... :razz:

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"audioghost" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Bummer....I hope he stays around.

I'll trade them Hutch for Burly though!
    Trade Steve Hutchinson for Siaha Burley? Sounds like a steal to me... :razz:

Wurd

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast