Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Seahawks | Team to meet with Burleson

"MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    "kyleo1967" wrote:
    Seahawks | Team to meet with Burleson
    Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:40:50 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Seattle Seahawks will meet with Minnesota Vikings restricted free agent WR Nate Burleson Thursday, March 16 and Friday, March 17, his agent Ken Sarnoff said. Burleson confirmed the visit and said, "I always loved the Seahawks and Sonics, because I was a hometown guy." The Vikings would receive a third-round pick if the Seahawks, or any other club, successfully signs restricted free agent Burleson. Seattle would appeal to Burleson because his parents still live in the area.
    Wow this is some development. I am thinking this could turn into a situation where Seattle might say give us Burleson and then they won't match the offer for Hutchinson. It was suggessted by a Seattle columnist that the Seahawks would possibly consider such a proposition. I say do it.... and lets find out what the trio of Koren, Travis Taylor, and T-Will can do.
    Your back.

And we just banned you yesterday.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

This is the seachickens way of getting back at us. glad we can match any offer or if we dont at least we get a draft pick in the third. I would prefer if he stayed and we keep our depth at reciever.

aceclown is offline Coach

I could really care less if Burleson leaves, hes just an average #2 receiver who has made a couple nice plays here and there. Make room for Williamson.

Chuch.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Hes gone.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

KirillDM is offline Rookie

those basterds...this is turning into a war. I say we go kick those westcoast panzies butts and tell them to stop going on our turf. North-Cost 4 life

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

You can have him. Man, it looks like we are really going to have some picks this year.

1st rounder
    (2) 2nd rounders
    (2) 3rd rounders
    and all the rest of the originals

Bad move by the seahawks, trying to snag Burleson with bad intentions. That's not how football works, the are trying to fix a dumb move (transitioning Hutch) with another (meeting w/ Burleson)

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    He is a restricted FA so we catch still match his deal to keep him and I hope we sign him to a contract sooner rather than later.
    yup..calm down peeps...restricted is alot different then "transition"...we can match...then he stays...that is...if the new staff still wants him...im guessing they are trying to figure his worth...

peace...
    peace...

MNBigTicket21 is offline Waterboy

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    "kyleo1967" wrote:

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Seattle Seahawks will meet with Minnesota Vikings restricted free agent WR Nate Burleson Thursday, March 16 and Friday, March 17, his agent Ken Sarnoff said. Burleson confirmed the visit and said, "I always loved the Seahawks and Sonics, because I was a hometown guy." The Vikings would receive a third-round pick if the Seahawks, or any other club, successfully signs restricted free agent Burleson. Seattle would appeal to Burleson because his parents still live in the area.
    Wow this is some development. I am thinking this could turn into a situation where Seattle might say give us Burleson and then they won't match the offer for Hutchinson. It was suggessted by a Seattle columnist that the Seahawks would possibly consider such a proposition. I say do it.... and lets find out what the trio of Koren, Travis Taylor, and T-Will can do.
    Your back.

What are you talking about "Your back"? What would I have gotten banned for I just joined today.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MNBigTicket21" wrote:
    "kyleo1967" wrote:

Your back.

What are you talking about "Your back"? What would I have gotten banned for I just joined today.
    You are the former member known as "drtybrdy9" until you were banned yesterday for trolling.

Gee, how did I figure this out?

Nice try though. Pick a new site.

Have a nice day.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

Lets see. Average wide reciever or a Pro Bowl lineman. I know which one I'd rather have.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast