Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: SEAHAWKS POSTGAME THREAD

"marshallvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I'M PISSED.
    WTF......

Been waiting all year to see TJ and I missed him.
    :'(

Wildwoman and I went up to watch the Bengals game with the couple we are coming home with in Dec.
    Missed the whole second half.

Missed TJ and the Bengals lost.
    Worst weekend of football ever.
    Vikes looked good though.
    I was telling the Bear and Puker fans at the pub if LNAD scored on the drive to put them up 28-0, we would probably see TJ. That is a good thing about the staff this year, if they build up a lead, they give TJ some time in game situations. Helping save Farves' arm and keeping TJ ready if needed. Isn't that the third time he has seen time this year?
    Well, really only 2 with significant time were he had a chance to get in a rhythm.
    Rams and the Seahawks.

Rams, he looked good moving the 2's and 3's against thier 1's.
    And from what I can gather, he was out with the 1's a bit yesterday and only had one bad throw that hit a LB'r instead of a reciever (from what I can gather).
    I thought he had one dropped and one completed pass brought back on a penalty. Seemed to pick up the blitz well. Overall he looked pretty good.
    My uncle and a friend said that he moved in the pocket as well.
    Said pressure was coming behind him and he actually moved out of it on time.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

halfgiz is offline Training Camp

"Sajid28" wrote:
    "mad-dog_six-eight" wrote:
    should we be worried?

the only real competition we have for the rest of the season are the bengals and the giants, possibly the division games with the bears only cuz its prime time and a divisional game. but other than that we havent really faced great opponents. the steelers game was well played by both teams with the exception of two freak plays by the vikes. do we dominate in the rest of our wimpy schedule and then get owned in the playoffs? maybe i'm just paranoid.
    cardinals game isnt going to be a walk in the park. playing away on the west usually doesnt translate well for the away team. its only a matter of taking one game at a time. live by that and play hungry and we can go to the promise land.
    Arizona Cardinals are going to be a great test for our team.
    Warner has a great arm...with two great receivers.
    It will be interesting to watch how the secondary handles the receivers.

As far as the Steelers every game Polamalu has missed this season. The Steelers have lost..

marshallvike is online now Team Alumni

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    I'm on Page 1, first message of this thread.
    Posting this because I'm going to read all 10 pages and wonder if the negative types have found something about which to whine after this dominating victory.

We'll see.
    Nope, even though a few of you worried about negativity, no negativity to be found.

I did giggle every time I saw someone mention negativity.

Coupla whines about the secondary (second-string secondary, at that) and penalties (although they only had 5).
    Ahhhh....gonna be a nice Thanksgiving week!

=Z=
    Capped off by a dominating win over the Bears next Sunday!!!
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

"halfgiz" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "mad-dog_six-eight" wrote:
    should we be worried?

the only real competition we have for the rest of the season are the bengals and the giants, possibly the division games with the bears only cuz its prime time and a divisional game. but other than that we havent really faced great opponents. the steelers game was well played by both teams with the exception of two freak plays by the vikes. do we dominate in the rest of our wimpy schedule and then get owned in the playoffs? maybe i'm just paranoid.
    cardinals game isnt going to be a walk in the park. playing away on the west usually doesnt translate well for the away team. its only a matter of taking one game at a time. live by that and play hungry and we can go to the promise land.
    Arizona Cardinals are going to be a great test for our team.
    Warner has a great arm...with two great receivers.
    It will be interesting to watch how the secondary handles the receivers.

As far as the Steelers every game Polamalu has missed this season. The Steelers have lost..
    If Warner plays......Doesn't matter how good his recievers are if he has lingering issues with respect to that knock on the head yesterday.

Even after thier poor showing yesterday, the only team I am worried about (regular season) is the Bengals.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I'M PISSED.
    WTF......

Wildwoman and I went up to watch the Bengals game with the couple we are coming home with in Dec.

I thought TJ looked very good. I was impressed. It would appear that he has been taking notes from the sidelines and applying them to his game.
    Favre coming here is probably the best thing that ever happened to TJ. I hope he continues to take advantage of this opportunity.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

"Freya" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I'M PISSED.
    WTF......

I thought TJ looked very good. I was impressed. It would appear that he has been taking notes from the sidelines and applying them to his game.
    Favre coming here is probably the best thing that ever happened to TJ. I hope he continues to take advantage of this opportunity.
    Thanks young lady.
    Gonna be interesting to watch what they do with him at the end of this year.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I'M PISSED.
    WTF......

Thanks young lady.
    Your welcome, Darlin. And I am very interested in seeing what they do with him. However, I do not think they are having him back up Favre without the intention of keeping him for the long term. That could change, but I think they are using this as a tutorial.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

"Freya" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I'M PISSED.
    WTF......

Thanks young lady.
    Your welcome, Darlin. And I am very interested in seeing what they do with him. However, I do not think they are having him back up Favre without the intention of keeping him for the long term. That could change, but I think they are using this as a tutorial.
    I've readily admitted that I thought that TJ would benifit most from watching our current starter. Who better to learn from than arguably one of the best to run the WCO?

As much as I hate to admit it, Joe is just to old to bring in.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

There was a game this weekend?

Jackson finished with a better QB rating than Favre.

I was right all along.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    There was a game this weekend?

Jackson finished with a better QB rating than Favre.

I was right all along.
    lol. ;D

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    In case anyone is curious, the highest rated QB on the field today was....

Tavaris Jackson ;D

He just edged out Favre in the QB rating.
    Tarvaris Jackson MIN vs SEA W
    35-9
    6 8 77 1 0 0 0 144.3
    Brett Favre MIN vs SEA W
    35-9 22 25 213 4 0 2 0 141.7

All joking aside, I actually liked what I saw out of TJack in the 4th.
    I still say that TJack is very good off the bench.
    Props to him for making some good decisions and showing us some skills today.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast