Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: seahawks

Vetamur is offline Waterboy

Re: seahawks

Hi.. yes.. Tommy. Sorry. Im dealing with a bad cold and mixing meds.. oops.

So far I think its safe to say that people are disappointed with Burleson.
    He has played mostly with a splint on his hand, and some people are still hopeful that he will catch on to the offense..but lets put it this way..with Engram out last week Branch got the start and Hackett was on the field a lot.. which means basically Burleson is the low man on the WR pole. Not what we were hoping we were getting.
    He is dropping quite a few passes and doesnt seem to "get" the offense yet.

As far as Hutch..wow.. Lots of people are bitter. Lots of people spew words like "hate" referring to him and so on.
    People felt betrayed that he didnt just go for the money, but signed a poison pill type agreement so he COULDNT be resigned in Seattle.
    For myself.. I dont "hate" anyone and although I was disappointed, overall I was more puzzled than anything else.
    Hutch never really had a lot to say when he was with Seattle but clearly was unhappy with some things.. he implied there was a double standard about practice, etc..

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"HLD" wrote:
    This game is not even going to be close.
    Yes, the Hawks played close against Detroit and St. Louis, and blew out NY and Arizona.
    The point is that NY and Arizona were played at Qwest, while the other games were on the road.

So to all the people that have said that the Vikqueens have the same opportunity as the Bears, you are greatly mistaken.
    The Hawks are a much better team at home, and i am not even going to mention the poison pill the fans are going to take advantage of.

Hawks 35
    viQUEENS 10
    We have our first favretarded troll. Hows that $50 million receiver???
    [img width=291 height=395]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/teesutt/noobs.jpg[/img]
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Hawkfan12 is offline Waterboy

Actually only a little over half of that $49 million is guaranteed. He also may have his contract reconstructured. nice try though...

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

being a vikes fan i say they will win each week but not this year ive seriously picked games and ive only gotten 1 vikes game wrong,the bills game, and i honestly think the vikes will lose this week but not by much

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

No Alexander? O line is injury riddled? Branch is too new for the system? Burleson not playing well? Got slapped in the face vs Chicago? We should have beaten the Bears? Hmmmmm good luck with that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234