Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: seahawks

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: seahawks

I know the Walrus said that alexander is out 2 weeks, but I wouldn't not be suprised if that changes as the week goes along!

Is he doing it to try and pull a sneaky one over on the Vikes?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

If the Vikings can get pressure on Hasselbeck-21to20 VIKES

Watched the Seahawks beat the Rams.
    The Seahawks played until the last second.
    The Seahawks looked the same as when they played the Bears in the first half.

The second half was a different story....

Hmmm.... If the Vikings play like they did against Buffalo.
    Still too early in the season to see which way the Vikings will go

HLD
    HLD is offline Training Camp

This game is not even going to be close.
    Yes, the Hawks played close against Detroit and St. Louis, and blew out NY and Arizona.
    The point is that NY and Arizona were played at Qwest, while the other games were on the road.

So to all the people that have said that the Vikqueens have the same opportunity as the Bears, you are greatly mistaken.
    The Hawks are a much better team at home, and i am not even going to mention the poison pill the fans are going to take advantage of.

Hawks 35
    viQUEENS 10
    www.seahawkblue.com

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Vikes 16
    Seachickens 10

If its an offensive shootout, vikes dont stand a chance, but our D should step it up without Saun. Smoot covering branch gives me nightmares.

I'm most worried about Smoot covering, well, any one of their four good receivers. If he can cover them and we can get pressure (and if our passing game can get something going) I think we'll have a chance, but I'm going to have to go with the Seahawks by about a TD or less.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I'm most worried about Smoot covering, well, any one of their four good receivers. If he can cover them and we can get pressure (and if our passing game can get something going) I think we'll have a chance, but I'm going to have to go with the Seahawks by about a TD or less.
    I'm not worried about him covering. I more worried about his tackling.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"HLD" wrote:
    This game is not even going to be close.
    Yes, the Hawks played close against Detroit and St. Louis, and blew out NY and Arizona.
    The point is that NY and Arizona were played at Qwest, while the other games were on the road.

So to all the people that have said that the Vikqueens have the same opportunity as the Bears, you are greatly mistaken.
    The Hawks are a much better team at home, and i am not even going to mention the poison pill the fans are going to take advantage of.

Hawks 35
    viQUEENS 10
    Keep on underestimating our Defense...that way, when we shut down your passing game (since you will have NO running game), we can serve you a nice large portion of CROW!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vetamur is offline Waterboy

First time poster at your fine board.. Hawks fan BUT the Vikings have always been one of my "back up" teams that I have cheered for, going back to Erik Kramer days.

This week the Hawks got back on track somewhat, next week we get Stevens back.. I think we win but not a rout.
    I think Brad Johnson keeps you in the game and our weakened run game (not a complete lack but definately weakened) also is a factor in the 4th quarter when we wont be able to completely but the Vikes away.

I call it a 27-24 game with the Vikes making a game of it in the 4th but coming up short.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Vetamur" wrote:
    First time poster at your fine board.. Hawks fan BUT the Vikings have always been one of my "back up" teams that I have cheered for, going back to Erik Kramer days.

This week the Hawks got back on track somewhat, next week we get Stevens back.. I think we win but not a rout.
    I think Brad Johnson keeps you in the game and our weakened run game (not a complete lack but definately weakened) also is a factor in the 4th quarter when we wont be able to completely but the Vikes away.

I call it a 27-24 game with the Vikes making a game of it in the 4th but coming up short.
    Welcome to the site Vetamur & glad to have you here.

I think you mean Tommy Kramer though, LOL?

I haven't watched Seattle play this year, but what do the fans think of Burleson & are they still miffed over the loss of Hutch?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast