Screen watch 2013!

It's official. I've started it. Lets see how long it takes to see an actual screen play come from this coaching staff. Any bets? conjecture as to when we might see one? I would have thought that after watching the opposing team pin back their ears and throttle your qb nearly every 3rd down might give a coach the inkling of an idea. "Hey, maybe I should call a screen, maybe slow those guys down a bit." I mean, one would think that that might be an an O-coordinators bag of tricks. Obviously not
    Tuco the world.....

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    It was the same issue with the Childress era... We would go months with no screen...then in one game we would run 5.... then no more screens.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Why would we run a screen with one of the most feared backs in the NFL?? Oh wait, we'll run one to Toby. Don't hold your breath waiting for us to call one. Ponder would probably get flustered and sacked when we call one anyways.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    how many bubble screens have we tossed? D's are keying in on the guy we'd screen to. PH is a KNOWN threat.. other then that.. yeah.. it'd b nice to see a screen to AP.. or even Toby!

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Won't work at this point. Our line is under siege and screens need a little time to develop. Teams are in our backfield before Charlie Johnson and lardholt can react.

Charlie Johnson and lardholt are horrible. Besides that screens don't work either when we are getting overload blitzed every other play because of zero fear of our passing game after 5 yards.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...