Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73
  1. #11
    Ranger's Avatar
    Ranger is offline Coach
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Who's next .... Dr. Evil and Scotty....... ?

    You have to wonder sometime about the good of this father son thing. Now we are going to have Z and his kid and Turner and his kid too. Spoiled brats... YES make your own names you puzzies..
    What the fuck happened here?
    Last edited by RK.; 01-17-2014 at 09:51 AM.

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    What the fuck happened here?
    kingpin spouting his normal crap.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746
    Well to not assume the worst about Scott Turner I'll either guess Norv wants him to coach multiple offensive positions to improve his coaching or possibly Zimmer wants to keep George Stewart as our WR coach.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  4. #14
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    What the fuck happened here?
    The moderators moved on. I think there may be an ignore function here somewhere.

  5. #15
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    The moderators moved on. I think there may be an ignore function here somewhere.
    Not moved on just takes a little time to review everything is all.

    WWBGD

  6. #16
    Minniman's Avatar
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,415
    Oh, yeah. I was this close to getting a coaching gig with the Cleveland Browns, and I nailed the audish, but I didn't get it. Guess who did.

    Norv's son, little "Nepotis".

    Anyway, I just decided to give up and become a teacher, because those that can't do, teach.

    And those that can't teach, teach gym. Am I right ?

  7. #17
    Minniman's Avatar
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Who's next .... Dr. Evil and Scotty....... ?

    You have to wonder sometime about the good of this father son thing. Now we are going to have Z and his kid and Turner and his kid too. Spoiled brats... YES make your own names you puzzies.
    What the f___ happened here?
    Kingpin is just saying that the kids should make their own way as coaches and not have their daddies bring them in.

    How many good coaches missed chances to be hired because these coaches bring in their kids? How many minority coaches will get a chance when white coaches pencil in their sons for positions? These are fair questions.

  8. #18
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,458
    How many kids would miss the chance to coach because their daddy was a coach? All I care about is can they do the job.

    WWBGD

  9. #19
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    How many kids would miss the chance to coach because their daddy was a coach? All I care about is can they do the job.
    Exactly.

  10. #20
    Minniman's Avatar
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    How many kids would miss the chance to coach because their daddy was a coach? All I care about is can they do the job.
    Well, I guess it is still 1964 in America.

    It is not just about if that one person can do the job. It is about finding the best qualified candidate in a fair and open process.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •