Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Linehan

Scott Linehan

Some of the adjustments arent being made because of Linehan, but some are Daunte. Daunte also keys on one player and then takes a lot of time to know what hes doing next..except when he drops it off into the flats. Maybe Daunte needs a good adjusting coordinator to help him adjust as well. Either way, I dont think Linehan is the man.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Scott Linehan

i like him. b4 alot of people were saying "oh we got to pass it on 1st and 2nd to get going. then we do and then everyones saying "oh we need to establish the run". come on. sometimes plays dont go right. stick to your guns ppl. :salute:

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

Scott Linehan

Let him go. I guarantee you...any pretty good offensive coordinator could score a lot of points with our offense and do a better job than he could.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Scott Linehan

let him go.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Scott Linehan

We better keep him! I mean even though our offense has been in the top 5 ever since he's been here, we should probably keep him!! (internet sarcasm there!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Scott Linehan

Reaaaaaaal OC's design offenses and PLAYS "that are" designed to get you points each and every play! AmI the only coach on this board?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Scott Linehan

if linehan wants to stay, he should but its time to quit babying daunte.
    he has been here long enough and the coord excuse is not holding anymore water.
    he has had what two years with linehan and he looks lost out there when he goes up against a tougher D. absolutely lost. granted the eagles were on fire yesterday but still we had our chances and didnt close the deal. it all starts and ends with him ON THE FIELD. he missed many plays but you know i am not saying he has to be perfect. but since the giants game he hasnt been himself. cept pack game. i am not ignoring the fact that he is one of the best playmakers in the league but he has to start grasping thingsa little better imho.
    his time is up as far as settling into his position. its time to take it to the next level. i believe he can do it, now does he believe? i know it ludicrious to say that of an mvp candidate, but there is some truth to what i am saying.

Scott Linehan

I think in the NFL it is pretty unrealistic to design a play that gets you points "every play." C'mon. You cannot take away what Linehan has done with our offense. Remember the last couple of years we have had some juggling of the o-line and also rookie backs that are not 100% familiar with the offense's schemes. Linehan has done a great job in my opinion!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Scott Linehan

I agree with you 100% Animal...i think the coaches have taught him to be so conscious of turnovers that he has become more uptight while playing harder defenses. He needs to play loose, like he did at GB, and he also needs to learn how to read his other options quicker. He looked like he was making a lot of progress during the first 6 games or so, but after that Giants game he played like his old self at times. A new OC couldnt hurt...our offense should be putting up 30+ points a game, which it has not.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Scott Linehan

I think that Daunte played great all year! I am shocked at what you guys are saying! 9 different players caught balls yesterday! You can't tell me that Sean Berton has a specific play called for him, he is an option!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast