Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Schein:Viking Power Video

[size=13pt]Schein: Viking Power[/size]
    foxsports.com

Tarvaris Jackson didn't do much for the Vikings last season, but Adam Schein is expecting a turnaround from the young QB.

interesting take on things for TJack and our QB situation and Free Agency

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Schein:Viking Power Video

Well myself and Berrian agree that Rice is a Pro Bowler in the making. I like that he also mentioned Allison, Childress also mentioned his progess, it will be intristing to see if he can beat out Bobby for that #3 slot, he's definitly more explosive. Rice, Berrian and Allison is starting to sound better than Rice, Berrian, and Wade.

Birk made a comment that Tarvaris's demenor in the huddle, ect has always been very good. I think its only a matter of time before Tarvaris becomes a star in Minny along with some of our other young guys. So much of it will depend on how good he wants to get and how hard he will work to get there. One thing he has going for him unlike these past two years is the actual situation he's in, early on things were very ruff but lately we've been putting the peices in place on offense to give our QB a really good chance to suceed.

I'm exited for our offensive play this season, we have plenty of athletes and playmakers to have a very solid season. Part of the exitement is having the abilities of guy like Tarvaris. He's gonna be hard to defend as he grows as a QB and becomes more aware. The arm strength and running ability is exiting, the sky is the limit with him.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Garland" wrote:
    foxsports.com

Tarvaris Jackson didn't do much for the Vikings last season, but Adam Schein is expecting a turnaround from the young QB.

Does that mean you are becoming a believer?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

lol i love how every analyst when discussing our rivals in the division always just say "the Lions are the Lions"

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    foxsports.com

Does that mean you are becoming a believer?
    I wouldn't say I am a believer yet. But I do like when people give a honest assesment about TJack. He is what he is right now. Still don't see how it is bashing if it is the truth. I will wait for him to prove me wrong, But given the fact that we have Gus as the back-up makes me want TJack to succeed even more.

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

So much young talent!!!
    What will we ever do if they all develop nicely

It'll be on offense like Jared Allen says about the defense, "who is gonna get the tackle/ball first?"

;D

I know, I seem to be the only one who's glad Gus is back on the Bus, but I think there's a good chance that we see him this year, and that he wins for us.
    He's that vet presense, with starting experience, who can still wing it downfield that we've needed behind TJack for years.
    Brad didn't have the arm, Bollinger bobbled, and Holcomb crumbled.
    I keep thinking of the 2000? Ravens...He's better than Dilfer, isn't he?
    AP is better than Anderson, wouldn't you say?
    Our defense might just be that good too...
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    Well myself and Berrian agree that Rice is a Pro Bowler in the making. I like that he also mentioned Allison, Childress also mentioned his progess, it will be intristing to see if he can beat out Bobby for that #3 slot, he's definitly more explosive. Rice, Berrian and Allison is starting to sound better than Rice, Berrian, and Wade.

Birk made a comment that Tarvaris's demenor in the huddle, ect has always been very good. I think its only a matter of time before Tarvaris becomes a star in Minny along with some of our other young guys. So much of it will depend on how good he wants to get and how hard he will work to get there. One thing he has going for him unlike these past two years is the actual situation he's in, early on things were very ruff but lately we've been putting the peices in place on offense to give our QB a really good chance to suceed.

I'm exited for our offensive play this season, we have plenty of athletes and playmakers to have a very solid season. Part of the exitement is having the abilities of guy like Tarvaris. He's gonna be hard to defend as he grows as a QB and becomes more aware. The arm strength and running ability is exiting, the sky is the limit with him.
    I can hardly wait for the TJack naysayers to eat some major crow this year.
    I owe a ton of it to the guys in my office who keep giving me grief about him.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE