Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Isn't that what you said last year when I said 9-7 , 10-6?
    Last year you based that prediction on Ponder & Gerhart carrying the team while AD would be on the sidelines most of the first half of the season & being gingerly used in those games.

Many of us felt AD would be out the first 4 games or so & based our predictions on that thought & that he wouldn't be 100% until about mid season or later.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Wow there is quite the analysis here. Im just gonna throw out a record. 9-7. A bit pessimistic i think but everything really came together last year and i just have a bad feeling we take a step back this year.
    I'm in a good discussion a FB with a guy who says our fan base doesn't have bad feelings or isn't pessimistic.

I hear ya though but really, things didn't just come together last year. We had to rely on all phases of the game to win at some point or another and yes, even our QB pulled us through a few times.

In the end, you could be right, but I'm still going with 12-4. Maybe even 13-3 if I switch the steelers game.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Last year you based that prediction on Ponder & Gerhart carrying the team while AD would be on the sidelines most of the first half of the season & being gingerly used in those games.

Many of us felt AD would be out the first 4 games or so & based our predictions on that thought & that he wouldn't be 100% until about mid season or later.
    I did say that Ponder and Toby would have a greater role with Toby being the only let down, but that was because AD was a surprise.

But don't forget, I made my prediction based mostly on what I thought was going to happen with the other teams in the division. Lest you forget.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    12-4?! Lol not with Ponder.
    Ye of little faith

GALLY is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Everybody said we need a big step from Ponder cause AD wasn't going to be AD and I said 9-7 and if the stars align (I actually broke down the NFC North teams and listed the issues they would have) 10-6 was achievable.

I think all of that, coupled with the team issues I listed in the analysis, 2 more wins isn't really that bold. What games do you think I missed on?
    My differences to drop to 9-7 are splitting with Bears & Packers (home team wins all games) and losing at the NY Giants.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    We're an 8-8 team this year... hopefully.

Quick reminder, we could have drafted Russell Wilson 2 or 3 times. Just putting that out there.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Schedule Breakdown (Wins - Losses)

Wilson had a good rookie year. I am going to hold out until I see that the norm and not an anomaly but yeah, he might be a gem. He was no sure thing or he would have been gone earlier.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    I'm going to say 8-8, maybe 9-7. Wanted to go 10-6 or 11-5 but after looking more closely at the schedule I just don't see it happening. Anything is possible though and that's what makes watching the games so exciting.

We certainly have the potential and pieces to make a good run. Hopefully our rookies can contribute in a big way.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post

Quick reminder, we could have drafted Russell Wilson 2 or 3 times. Just putting that out there.
    I wanted him smh

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post

Or Kaep

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast