NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

SBL Locations and Prices, New Stadium information

The Vikings launched their new stadium site. It includes a seating map and new seat location/SBL prices per section. It also has some kick ass virtual tours.

New Minnesota Stadium

Looks like I will be in the $2000/seat SBL range, as expected.

Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries
    Financing options available for SBLs:

1) Pay in full at time of contract

2) Pre-Stadium Financing
    33% at time of contract
    33% in each of the next 2 years

3) SBL Financing
    10% at the time of contract
    10% in 2015 and 10% in 2016
    Finance the remaining 70% balance with an 8% annual interest over the first five years the stadium is open. Also have the ability to pay the 70% balance with no interest or penalty.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Looks nice and have to admit I'm green with envy looking at this. Would love to win the Lotto here and then I'd be buying season tickets in the new stadium - even if I only could get over for a couple of games each year.
    Last edited by AngloVike; 02-07-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Looks like I should be in a non-SBL section (lower left corner), hopefully should be in section next to $1000 PSL seats (which look sweet to me, might consider moving if possible).
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Blog Entries
    Complete 2016 ticket price breakdown also released.

Average ticket price is... wait for it... $82.50. Just as expected.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Complete 2016 ticket price breakdown also released.

Average ticket price is... wait for it... $82.50. Just as expected.
    If you can't buy the ticket without paying the PSL you need to add the PSL cost into the ticket price. You can run but you can't hide- It is going to be much more expensive to buy an aberage ticket in the new stadium and you can try as you might to dodge the issue by leaving out a significant part of the cost but you would not be being honest. Then again, I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge that.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    New Visions Of The New Minnesota Vikings Stadium - Daily Norseman

not sure if any Illustrations are new, but here it is..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    If you can't buy the ticket without paying the PSL you need to add the PSL cost into the ticket price. You can run but you can't hide- It is going to be much more expensive to buy an aberage ticket in the new stadium and you can try as you might to dodge the issue by leaving out a significant part of the cost but you would not be being honest. Then again, I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge that.
    Sigh... now I am not being honest? Come on man, I have been pretty damn steady in my stance on this. Maybe we can clear it up by looking at the original posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    yeah well 30 dollars is chicken scratch compared to what you are going to pay for a comparable ticket, concessions and merchandising. Hopefully you factored in that the average ticket is going to more than likely jump from 78 dollars to in the 150 area. You might want to consider the bike trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    The Vikings have stated that the expected average price for a ticket in the new stadium will be $97. Obviously that can change, but I doubt it will open at $150. That would not be a sustainable price for tickets once the newness of the stadium wore off.
    And what followed was two years of you constantly trying to change my words into something else. I remain pretty steadfast in my stance that the average ticket price will simply not be anywhere near the $150 that you claimed because that would more than the market can sustain. Plain and simple. I am not trying to run or dodge any issues here, although you seem to enjoy accusing me of it all the time.

Maybe you could actually show me a post in which I attempted to hide cost or dodge the issue somehow, because I am respectfully at a loss.

And yes, you CAN purchase single game tickets without purchasing SBLs. The Vikings are required to make 3,250 tickets available for single game purchase for every game, without any SBL attached. You only need an SBL to purchase season tickets, and even that is temporary. Once the $125m cap is hit the stadium authority can no longer charge for SBLs for season ticket ownership.

Now feel free to completely ignore this and then post something else in a week or so changing the story again...
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=