Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Saw Matt Birk today

The wife and I went to a Twin Cities auto dealer today, got a few pictures and a FREE football signed by Matt Birk. One of the pictures was one I bought a few years ago at the Vikings Draft Party, but I got one from him and had it signed "To the Gang at Purple Pride - Go Vikes!!"

Funny thing is, I asked him if he'd heard of the site before, and he said "Well, I'm not much of an internet guy - I don't even have my own email address." Go figure. Oh well, it was fun anyway. I attached the picture below.

Shock
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Saw Matt Birk today

Dude went to HARVARD...and he doesn't have an email address!!! What gives??? Must be staying up every night solving quantum physics problems or something if he isn't on the Internet! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA! Dude thats so steller Shock! Your the man! Maybe he will get some of the players to come on here and sign up and start posting with us.. Im asssuming it was scheduled visit correct?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

That is awesome. He signed it just for us :cry:.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    That is awesome. He signed it just for us :cry:.
    It's ok PPE...let the tears flow man. It's ok to cry! lol

Anyways...that's awesome! Great job Shock!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Wow Shock, that's awsome dude. Really cool of you to get it signed like that. It's kinda like you got it signed for all of us here at PP.O, especially the fellas like me that never get to see these players in person.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    Wow Shock, that's awsome dude. Really cool of you to get it signed like that. It's kinda like you got it signed for all of us here at PP.O, especially the fellas like me that never get to see these players in person.
    I'm with ya. I never get to meet any people from teams I like. I met MJ but I wasn't a bulls fan...

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    I'm with ya. I never get to meet any people from teams I like. I met MJ but I wasn't a bulls fan...
    sweet you got to meet mj, preety much the greatest basketball player ever, man how did u manage to meet him?

"natethegreat" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    sweet you got to meet mj, preety much the greatest basketball player ever, man how did u manage to meet him?
    There is an Embassy Suites hotel right near where I live. I was over there picking up some relatives when I saw MJ walk out the door with a bunch of people around him..Since they were all reporters (for the Jimmy V golf classic) They wouldn't let them near him but fans were allowed to go up and get autographs and stuff so I got an autograph.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

i was fortunate enough to see him play a couple of times on trips to orlando watching him and the magic play and that was preety cool, i can't even imagine getting a autograph from him, very sweet

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast