Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Saunders interviewing for HC job today

"nephilimstorm" wrote:
    Hey darrin I was just dreaming lol
    I know but I would not mind Kubiak as the HC either because look what he is getting out of Jake "the Joke" Plummer
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

now thats the best line ive heard all night your right...take jake give him plummer all of a sudden jake is a snubbed pro bowler

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I think Kubiak is going to Houston.

But, I was just thinking how Bennett would fit in the scheme that Philly runs and if Childress was the coach, Bennett could stay.

I can see where this might scare a few people that want a back for all downs.

I like Saunders the most.

It would be wierd if Jerry Gray ended up as HC and Ted was the DC. It would be kinda a slap in the face unless Ted doesn't really want the HC. Atleast it would feel like a slap to Ted.

"snowinapril" wrote:

But, I was just thinking how Bennett would fit in the scheme that Philly runs and if Childress was the coach, Bennett could stay.

It would be wierd if Jerry Gray ended up as HC and Ted was the DC. It would be kinda a slap in the face unless Ted doesn't really want the HC. Atleast it would feel like a slap to Ted.
    Maybe true about Childress and Bennett but Westbrook does not fumble as much as Bennett and he breaks more tackles too. Besides Moore is a better fit in that system than Bennett but the weak Philly offense scares me and I am not as high on Childress as I am on other candidates like Saunders and Ferentz, but it seems that GB wants Ferentz the most.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"snowinapril" wrote:

The whole stupid @ss west coast offense is the one thing that really makes me not want Childress. If we go with an offensive minded coach, instead of a D minded coach, then I think I would like Saunders over Childress. However, I think we should look D minded coaches first.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I think Gray and Cotrell would fit nicely in the same system considering that they have had to coach many of the same players. That Kfan link is a good one though.

I like Saunders because I think he is the best fit with our defense. If we get a horse at RB then we can pund him 25-30 times a game like Larry J "Grandmama" and play smashmouth football along with good defense.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I think Gray and Cotrell would fit nicely in the same system considering that they have had to coach many of the same players. That Kfan link is a good one though.

I honestly don't expect cotrell back. I heard he is doing or has done an interview with SD for some sort of position.

I think whoever the new coach is, he will bring in his own guys. That is what sucks. Our players seem to finally be learning cotrell's system towards the end of the season. How long is it gonna take them to again learn a new system if the new coach brings his guy in?

edlantis is offline Rookie

Childress and Saunders is going to be tough to get. It is interesting that KC would prefer to have Herm than Saunders, especially since he has done such an awesome job with their offense. Ferentz is going to have to get the right offer. I would prefer him, especially since he is already vested in the area and is one heckuva coach.

"edlantis" wrote:
    Childress and Saunders is going to be tough to get. It is interesting that KC would prefer to have Herm than Saunders, especially since he has done such an awesome job with their offense. Ferentz is going to have to get the right offer. I would prefer him, especially since he is already vested in the area and is one heckuva coach.

I really like Ferentz too, but have a feeling he ends up being hired by the Packers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast