Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Sauerbrun to be a Viking?

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    If they did, like aaeyers said, it will be as a camp leg.
    Lets not forget that this is standard practice especially when your prime punter has had leg issues in the past.
    ;D
    Unless they would be able to sign him for next to nothing, I don't see them signing him even for a camp leg. Just about any punters leg would do & they could find that for a lot less ching.
    Good point.

Wonder if Kluwe is dinged already?
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

why would the vikings pick up a steroid using punter when they have kluwe ??? obviously its just BS

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

I forget the whole story...I think he punched a cabdriver in the face when the guy kicked him out for puking in his car or something like that...doesn't seem to fit our mold...especially since we've got Kluwe already.
    Hope he's not hurt already!!!
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i'm sure its all BS, and Kluwe is fine :P need to stop worrying guys!

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Tis the time of the year were there isn't alot to talk about, so why not throw some BS into the mix? Sourbum is not a Viking.

30brando is offline Waterboy

Todd Scott Sauerbrun (pronounced /SOUR-brun/) (born January 4, 1973 in Setauket, New York) is an American football punter who is currently signed with the Minnesota Vikings. He was originally drafted by the Chicago Bears in the second round of the 1995 NFL Draft. He played college football at West Virginia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Sauerbrun

I had kinda forgotten about this (false?) news - so I just did another search and found this.
    FYI - I did not edit the Wiki. :P
    It's funny, though, on the same link you look at his career history and the Vikes aren't in there - in fact, they aren't mentioned again.

Anyhow - it appears this was BS, I can't find anything about it - and we would've heard SOMETHING by now.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"30brando" wrote:
    Todd Scott Sauerbrun (pronounced /SOUR-brun/) (born January 4, 1973 in Setauket, New York) is an American football punter who is currently signed with the Minnesota Vikings. He was originally drafted by the Chicago Bears in the second round of the 1995 NFL Draft. He played college football at West Virginia.

I had kinda forgotten about this (false?) news - so I just did another search and found this.
    It's funny, though, on the same link you look at his career history and the Vikes aren't in there - in fact, they aren't mentioned again.

Anyhow - it appears this was BS, I can't find anything about it - and we would've heard SOMETHING by now.
    Yeah because Wikipedia is so reliable and accurate :

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"30brando" wrote:

Anyone can edit that information on Wikipedia. Just click the edit button.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

30brando is offline Waterboy

"singersp" wrote:
    "30brando" wrote:

Yep - I just thought it was funny/ironic, that's all.
    :P

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "30brando" wrote:

i guarentee u todd saubrun editied, just to make himself look good

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12