Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Saturday's MOA Autograph Session: UPDATE

As a part of Kickoff Week 2008, several Vikings players will be participating in a Autograph and Flag Signing event at the Mall of America tomorrow afternoon from 1 to 5 p.m.
    Jared Allen, Pat Williams, Kevin Williams, and Ray Edwards will be appearing at the Best Buy Rotunda from 3 to 4 p.m.

Due to the overwhelming demand for autographs from the starting defensive line unit, only 250 wristbands will be distributed for their autograph session.
    You may get a wristband on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Vikings Locker Room Store at Mall of America beginning at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
    Only one (1) wristband will be allowed per person.
    Only those with wristbands will be allowed for the 3 p.m. session.
    No wristband is needed for the other autograph sessions.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Saturday's MOA Autograph Session: UPDATE

"Webby" wrote:
    As a part of Kickoff Week 2008, several Vikings players will be participating in a Autograph and Flag Signing event at the Mall of America tomorrow afternoon from 1 to 5 p.m.
    Jared Allen, Pat Williams, Kevin Williams, and Ray Edwards will be appearing at the Best Buy Rotunda from 3 to 4 p.m.

Due to the overwhelming demand for autographs from the starting defensive line unit, only 250 wristbands will be distributed for their autograph session.
    You may get a wristband on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Vikings Locker Room Store at Mall of America beginning at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
    I see you got the same email from the Vikings that I did.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

=Z=
    I thought people might like to know who don't get it, and some probably didn't even know this was going on.
    Called being a friendly, informative guy.
    Are we feeling toolish today?

"Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

I thought people might like to know who don't get it, and some probably didn't even know this was going on.

Not at all.
    I just made a comment about the email.
    Where did I imply anything about you posting other than that you just got the same email that I did?

You going to the Twins game tonight?

=Z=

Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Not at all.
    Where did I imply anything about you posting other than that you just got the same email that I did?

=Z=
    Not aware of any efforts to get to the Twins tonight....other than the sound of giant suckitude and gasping and choking coming from that team's direction.

"Webby" wrote:
    Not aware of any efforts to get to the Twins tonight....other than the sound of giant suckitude and gasping and choking coming from that team's direction.
    I "won" a couple of club seats (no idea where they are - but they are $50/each tix) in a charity silent auction last month, and the game is for tonight.
    Going to take my neighbor.

=Z=

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Not at all.

=Z=

+1...

I can't even watch Baseball Tonight. It makes me pissed.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

PPE's in the rotunda nice!!

I wish I lived in the TC once again cuz of things like this

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:

I am debating about going, I hope they have a plan though for crowd control. Because if I go and some dude who is waiting lets like 20 of his friends in line ahead of me I am going to go off.