Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Sapp: "I apologize to my fans"

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    I'll get blasted for this comment, but when I saw it, I wasn't too upset. I actually was pretty pumped that someone on the Vikes finally acted like it was the division game that it was. Its unfortunate that it costs us the ball, but at least he showed some heart out there. He also ended the last drive that the Bears had any hope with his interception. In my opinion, he more than made up for it.
    +1 I wanted some more fights out there...

Plus if he hadn't done that the Vikings D don't get to stop them at the goal-line and hell who knows if we would have gotten all that momentum if he didn't cause that penalty...

LincolnVike is offline Rookie

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    I'll get blasted for this comment, but when I saw it, I wasn't too upset. I actually was pretty pumped that someone on the Vikes finally acted like it was the division game that it was. Its unfortunate that it costs us the ball, but at least he showed some heart out there. He also ended the last drive that the Bears had any hope with his interception. In my opinion, he more than made up for it.
    Second.

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

The coaching staff reacted to Sapp's miscue the right way. Childress is a good teacher, and a good strategist.

Sapp is a young player and at least he has fire.

I thought the cheap shot on Frerrotte was worse.

Go Vikings!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

It should have been a NO call but it's those plays that seem to swing games typically away from the Vikes.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Sorry, gotta say it. Props to Benjamin for making Rashied Davis his bitch out there. Davis took 3 shots straight to the grill, and then all he did was snitched. I rest my case. You can't tell me it didn't pump them up out there.
    Retired 12/21/08

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"LincolnVike" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Second.
    it did NOT "more than make up for it". it was a dumba$$ play at a time in the game that it really cost us. the rest of the D bailed him out.
    he is young and made a mistake,
    hopefully it will not happen again
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I dont think it pumped the team up

They got pissed about it because it nearly costed us a TD

Thank god it didn't

The team bailed out Sapp there.. I like his emotion.. But you take it out in a different way

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    No way man, I'm with you!

It was like that against the last GB game too..
    AP just played that game, was the first guy that showed some nuts about a divisional game..
    The first since Chilly took over.

One thing I've ALWAYS hated about Chilly was his downplaying of divisional rivalry games.
    That's BS.
    If the Vikings win only 4 game of the year, all 4 against GB and Chi-Town, I'm one happy camper.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"marshallvike" wrote:
    "LincolnVike" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Second.
    it did NOT "more than make up for it". it was a dumba$$ play at a time in the game that it really cost us. the rest of the D bailed him out.
    he is young and made a mistake,
    hopefully it will not happen again
    Dumb move?
    Yes.

Passionate move?
    Yes.

I take dumb and passionate over intelligent and apathetic 7 days of the week and twice on Sundays..
    Especially game days.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

It was obvious ROID rage......test him for Starcaps right now!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast