Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I did. I think he is servicable at the 3 tech. Never said otherwise. Its the 0/1 tech that I have beef with him at. I think the coaches are crazy for trying to make him fill that spot.

On a side note, because they are trying Guion there, I think the new D-coord agrees with me.
    I am with you on this and have been for a long time. We have not had a true 0/1 tech since Phat Pat, we need to draft a big warpig and a fast WLB for this D. I reeally wanted Lavante David instead of Robinson. I think Robinson is playing better than i thought but I would have loved a playmaking WILL over him. We could have drafted a CB in this years draft we should have a high draft pick this year.

I know people are thinking we are the real deal and I think we are going to be 4-1 after this week but the toughest part of the schedule is still ahead. The wheels will be coming off soon, so I hope we get in the draft a real warpig (0/1 tech), a playmaking WILL, a RT that can actually bend over.
    Last edited by tarkenton10; 10-02-2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: fix sentence

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I am with you on this and have been for a long time. We have not had a true 0/1 tech since Phat Pat, we need to draft a big warpig and a fast WLB for this D. I reeally wanted Lavante David instead of Robinson. I think Robinson is playing better than i thought but I would have loved a playmaking WILL over him. We could have drafted a CB in this years draft we should have a high draft pick this year.

I know people are thinking we are the real deal and I think we are going to be 4-1 after this week but the toughest part of the schedule is still ahead. The wheels will be coming off soon, so I hope we get in the draft a real warpig (0/1 tech), a playmaking WILL, a RT that can actually bend over.
    Couple of thoughts on what I think is a great post....

a. I'm not totally sold on this rotation thing the new D-coord has brought. Not sure how it differs from any other attempt at rotating in the DL. All teams do it. What I am interested in is how and when he rotates them based on situation. From what I've seen the last two games, we might not need that 0/1 tech as much as I tend to think.

I'm gonna watch a few more weeks to see how that unfolds.

2. I don't think the wheels are going to come off of anything. I think we are going to lose a few ugly games this year, but its not because the wheels came off. Its because the wheels are quite aligned correctly. Over time that will be a thing that goes away as the kids get more reps and experience.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123