Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    PondersPecker is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14

    Samantha Steele says "The endzone isn't the only thing Ponder can't score with"

    Ponder couldn't hit water if he fall out of a boat...this is terrible. Very Spergon Wynn esque. This is a new low...so many tears in my beer.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,147
    Uh huh...Look, I got STOKED when I saw that screen play. Trouble is, it was the Seahawks that called it. Musgrave has no idea how to call plays for a 3rd down. It was obviouse, pathetic. 3rd and 7, I say to my wife, "honey, watch, there will be a blitz, or pressure, no one open, or no time, and ponder will go down." And what happens? Every gd 3rd down? totally predictable. Draws, screens, and delays help out when the QB is always under pressure. Musgrave and that totem-pole d-bag, Frazier, wouldn't know how to call a screen, and given the chance, which was repeatedly offered up, lol, they just let Ponder drop back and go down. He has shown (Ponder) that he can play. Where is the play calling? What happened?
    Tuco the world.....

  3. #3
    PondersPecker is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14
    I think he just lost confidence. He's waiting way too long when he does have time and he's throwing behind guys because waiting for them to be open, not throwing to them when they will be open.

    I haven't seen a guy just lose his confidence like this before. 5 weeks ago he look like a franchise qb, now its rough to watch him when the show his face. I don't know how but Ponder needs to swagger back. Teams sticking by him whether I agree with it or not. However, I'd love to see him shake out of this and prove me wrong and be the man.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by PondersPecker View Post
    I think he just lost confidence. He's waiting way too long when he does have time and he's throwing behind guys because waiting for them to be open, not throwing to them when they will be open.

    I haven't seen a guy just lose his confidence like this before. 5 weeks ago he look like a franchise qb, now its rough to watch him when the show his face. I don't know how but Ponder needs to swagger back. Teams sticking by him whether I agree with it or not. However, I'd love to see him shake out of this and prove me wrong and be the man.
    Princess Ponder needs to buck up and act like a freaking football player. If you're starting in the NFL, you should be one of the most confident men on EARTH.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    64
    I agree about the confidence thing. I just posted the same thing in one of the other threads. We didn't get an official post-game thread started so we are ranting on like three different threads.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041
    The name of this thread makes no sense.
    How the hell do you score with the end zone?
    How about blaming the offensive line for ponders troubles, it's certainly not all ponders fault.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  7. #7
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    Uh huh...Look, I got STOKED when I saw that screen play. Trouble is, it was the Seahawks that called it. Musgrave has no idea how to call plays for a 3rd down. It was obviouse, pathetic. 3rd and 7, I say to my wife, "honey, watch, there will be a blitz, or pressure, no one open, or no time, and ponder will go down." And what happens? Every gd 3rd down? totally predictable. Draws, screens, and delays help out when the QB is always under pressure. Musgrave and that totem-pole d-bag, Frazier, wouldn't know how to call a screen, and given the chance, which was repeatedly offered up, lol, they just let Ponder drop back and go down. He has shown (Ponder) that he can play. Where is the play calling? What happened?
    Funny how when Bevell was here everyone said he didn't know how to call plays on 3rd down.

    My friends the problem goes way beyond the guys calling plays. Until the front office puts together an organization that has the right leadership at the top this is the kind of team we will have.

  8. #8
    PondersPecker is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES View Post
    The name of this thread makes no sense.
    How the hell do you score with the end zone?
    How about blaming the offensive line for ponders troubles, it's certainly not all ponders fault.
    Well to score you have to get in the endzone and to score with a women you have to get in her...get it? Ponder couldn't get in the endzone...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •