Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Saints game predictions

"Del Rio" wrote:
    No I don't see the actual smiley faces on his posts either. I only see the script for them.
    Hovan is unphased by all the smiley / non-smiley talk. I've asked him about it a couple of times, telling him he needs to get his "smiley button fixed", with no response. He just keeps on posting with "smileys".

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Saints game predictions

Where are all the Saint fans...this week is pretty boring without opposing fans to trash talk with! At least some Texans fans made an attempt.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

StarSaint is offline Training Camp

Saints game predictions

Most of us are pretty disgusted with our team right now. We talked some trash to Arizona, and tampa Bay...we lost both of those games. Now we are facing a far superior opponent than those teams....I don't think we have much to talk smack about right now.

But since you asked...the SAINTS WILL DESTROY THE VIKINGS sunday!! (feel better now?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Saints game predictions

I knew that you would respond StarSaint, but where are the rest of your compadres? At least a little smack about how you guys have been playing down to your competition or how you guys are going to ambush us or something would be welcome. BTW, the Saints might destroy the Northside (Lafayette, LA) Vikings but NOT the Minnesota Vikings...LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Saints game predictions

I went over to one of the Saints boards to talk about the game and except for a couple people, they are all predicting the Vikings to win by 20 points or more.

They really aren't the trash talking type, I doubt we'll see any more of them in here. Seems like they are all very frustrated with their team right now. I guess I would be too, a team with that much talent should be doing better.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Saints game predictions

Until I see any different, Vikings defense could allow the Dolphins to score 20+ points.

Vikings 31, Saints 28
    SKOL VIKINGS!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Saints game predictions

"StarSaint" wrote:
    But since you asked...the SAINTS WILL DESTROY THE VIKINGS sunday!! (feel better now?
    Say What?? Bring it on....
    Now I feel better!! You've actually been a good guest here...the only one I think!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Saints game predictions

my gut tells me the ending score will be:

Vikes 27
    Quaints 21

the only reason the the score will be this close is because on the Vikes last drive down the field, the Saints will finally stop them at the 28 yard line, send out Morten A. and he'll miss the 40+ yarder to put the nail in the coffin.

We are in for another nail-biter.

Hey, I am flying to Minneapolis this weekend to visit the girl's family... does anyone know of any good sports bars with purple and yellow every where...somewhere in the suburbs would be best?

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

Saints game predictions

Should be a good game for the vikes i think. NO has some offensive talent but the entire team is just a mess right now. a loss (knock on wood) to this team at this time would be extremely disappointing in my opinion
    prediction
    Good guys: 34
    Saints: 27

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567