Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    poult is offline Asst. Coach

Saints game predictions

actually, now that i think about it, i dont think aaron brooks will be able to do a damn thing. i have the great misfortune of having him as my starter in my fantasy football league, and let me tell ya, hes worthless.

should be an easier game for us than the texans were.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Saints game predictions

"poult" wrote:
    should be an easier game for us than the texans were.
    I would think so...I can't see NO scoring better than 20 points.

Saints game predictions

Trust me, if the Bears can score 22 on us at the Dome, then the Saints can score that many in New Orleans.

Also, the Texans scored 28 points on us in 1 half.

Now, if we can only get the D to play all 4 quarters!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Saints game predictions

Was just viewing some of the Saints forums...they seem to of gave up on their team, especially after losing to the Cards. They don't think they're gonna lose...there gonna get rolled over, another states Vikes will get there butts kicked, his wife called him drunk.
    Should be some interesting comments throughout the week :lol:

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Saints game predictions

Well the saints got quite a few offensive weapons, WR and RB, but there defense is horrable, we should be able to put up enough points to win.

Plus EJ and Claborne will be back!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Saints game predictions

"PhxFan" wrote:
    Was just viewing some of the Saints forums...they seem to of gave up on their team, especially after losing to the Cards. They don't think they're gonna lose...there gonna get rolled over, another states Vikes will get there butts kicked, his wife called him drunk.
    Should be some interesting comments throughout the week :lol:

Thank God that I was smart enough not to become a Saints fan when I was growing up in Louisiana...the Vikings have always been my team and while they have broken my heart more than a few times, the Saints have given my poor cousins down on the bayou a truckload of heartache.

We may not have many Saints fans on the board this week talking smack...it is really hard to talk smack when you don't know what the team will do from week to week...kinda sad since there is a ton of talent on that team.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Saints game predictions

Very true there is alot of talent on that team, defense and offense. I'm really shocked that their defense is playing as terrible as they are. At the begining of the year i predicted them to be a playoff team. Hopefully we wont over look them, i think the vikes have got over that. Tice needs to get them ready to play this game.

Damn Cajun 795 posts your beast man. LOL, you will be to 1000 by the end of the month.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Saints game predictions

I am not really counting...I am just a blabbermouth (or blabberfingers, to be more precise)...I think that I just had been keeping all of the stuff that I have been writing on the board bottled up...it was bound to explode sooner or later...you guys are just the lucky recipients of my offbeat humor and wacky opinions...I must say that I am probably enjoying posting much more than I should though...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Saints game predictions

It's ok, its cool to be obsessed JK, this is my home on the internet, i proly spend 1 to 2 hours a day on this site. School, Work, Purplepride.org.

StarSaint is offline Training Camp

Saints game predictions

Ok, you guys want the low down on the Vikes-Saints game? Simple...

You guys are gonna destroy the Saints. We are a ship sinking fast. There are many of us who feel that a good blow-out style loss might be just what tips the scale towards haslett getting fired this season. I don't want us to lose any more games, but this is the team you will be facing this weekend...
    I guarantee the following to happen...

1)Saints will have at least 2-3 false starts (even though its at home...pretty pathetic)

2)If 97 year old emmit smith could have a career day rushing, just think what Mewelde Moore will do.

3)Our secondary is bad. We really don't know what Mike Mckenzie will do yet...he has yet to play a snap. Ashley ambrose might want to consider changing his name to "toast"

4)we have exactly ONE linebacker on the whole team....and he is a rookie(Courtney Watson)!! The rest should be playing for the U C Santa Clara fighting banana slugs for all I care.

5)Deuce is hobbled by that ankle sprain..not even close to 100%

6)Aaron Brooks is really good. If I were you guys he would be my main focus. If we are down only 10-14 points in the fourth quarter, the game is still not over with this guy. He is the only bright spot on our team right now. (Aside from Horn and Stallworth)

Don't hurt us too bad!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast