Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saints fan here

PAsaintsfan23 is offline Waterboy

Re: Saints fan here

"hx38596" wrote:
    Yeah Saints fan...
    I would put plenty of money that the bills beat the giants at home.
    They are a very tough team at home, and well, you know the pats matchup.

Here's a question to you, as i know all saints fan loves Reggie Bush, would you trade Bush for AD?
    I think AD is better, but I won't give up Bush. I just can't, I don't know why,

One thing the Saints have is that they own every tiebreaker over the wildcard contenders right now, which is why if buffalo beats the Giants this weekend, I believe it will be Saints and Vikings.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"PAsaintsfan23" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    Yeah Saints fan...
    I would put plenty of money that the bills beat the giants at home.
    They are a very tough team at home, and well, you know the pats matchup.

Here's a question to you, as i know all saints fan loves Reggie Bush, would you trade Bush for AD?
    I think AD is better, but I won't give up Bush. I just can't, I don't know why,

One thing the Saints have is that they own every tiebreaker over the wildcard contenders right now, which is why if buffalo beats the Giants this weekend, I believe it will be Saints and Vikings.
    I wouldn't give up on Bush either.
    He's still an explosive player.
    He had a few bad games.
    So what?
    Peterson has had a few as well.
    It happens.

I'm not sure about the tiebreaker.
    The Giants, Vikings, and Saints are all 3-3 within their division.
    The Vikings hold the tiebreaker over the Giants becasue they beat them head to head.
    The next is conference record and the Giants are 7-5, the Saints are 6-4, and the Vikings are 6-5.
    So next game is the big game for the Vikings (Redskins).
    The Saints have two games in which they have to win.
    They are both within the conference so they would be 8-4 and then they would own the tiebreaker over the Giants and the Vikings.
    However, if they lose one and they tie with the Giants, I'm not sure who would get the tiebreaker.
    I do know if the Vikings win next week and NO loses, the Vikings secure a spot.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Welcome to the site, PAsaintsfan23!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Welcome to the site my friend.
    All football fans are welcome.
    Post well and often.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I think that a true fan sticks to his team, his players like you just did and says NO i love Riggie Bush and wouldnt trade him because he had a cpl bad games. You are a true fan and that is what the league needs are fans like you. This site is very welcoming. I just met them at the game last night, great people, great party next to the dome, felt part of the great tradition!

Welcome to PP.O! Post often Have fun and good luck with Brees and Bush. I was laughin thinking smart move when you took Brees over Culpepper because I knew that Carter and Moss made Culpepper look awesome, to me he is just a good QB with a descent arm(Culpepper) Brees has everything and more. Alot of talent with less he had is San Diego. Again Welcome!
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Frostbite is offline Coach

If I was a Saints fan I would be very encouraged by what I saw in the Minnesota game last night. I hate to say it but we DID NOT look anything like a Playoff team until the 4th quarter. Come playoff time it will take 4 quarters to win....actually starting next week it will take 4 quarters of upper caliber consistant play to beat Washington, a team still in the hunt for one of those spots.

Welcome to the Board.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

It sucks I like the Saints, I really do, especially Colston. But we are competing for that last playoff spot...

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Suick" wrote:
    When he went pro, I thought Bush was the end all, do all when it came to running backs.

I was wrong.
    I always thought that Reggie wouldn't do much as a RB. He just isn't physical enough. Football is and always will be a physical game. He is a amazing athlete but I thought he was over hyped before he was even drafted. He will get better when he has someone like McCalister to back him up. But there is no way I would go into a season with him as my only starter at RB. The NFL isn't at all the same as college ball. Its way to big, fast and physical.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

duvaldomo is offline Coach

"Frostbite" wrote:
    If I was a Saints fan I would be very encouraged by what I saw in the Minnesota game last night. I hate to say it but we DID NOT look anything like a Playoff team until the 4th quarter. Come playoff time it will take 4 quarters to win....actually starting next week it will take 4 quarters of upper caliber consistant play to beat Washington, a team still in the hunt for one of those spots.

Welcome to the Board.

Cheers!
    I said this in the another post, it happens dude.... Do you need me to name all the games the playoff teams did horrible? Ill name acouple off the top of my head. Cowboys/bills.Eagles.lions. Seahawks/Panthers TB/Texans. Giants/eagles.Redskins. Plus the bears had 11 days to get ready (thursday game, then monday game). The skins got a extra day to get ready but lets hope we can pull this one off.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"duvaldomo" wrote:
    "Frostbite" wrote:

Welcome to the Board.

Cheers!
    I said this in the another post, it happens dude.... Do you need me to name all the games the playoff teams did horrible? Ill name acouple off the top of my head. Cowboys/bills.Eagles.lions. Seahawks/Panthers TB/Texans. Giants/eagles.Redskins. Plus the bears had 11 days to get ready (thursday game, then monday game). The skins got a extra day to get ready but lets hope we can pull this one off.
    We are learning to suffer on the field and win games we are suppossed to win too (Frisco and Chicago)

El underdog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123