Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints fan here

PAsaintsfan23 is offline Waterboy

Saints fan here

Hello all. This seems like a pretty classy board, unlike many others I have been too.

Im sure like you, I have been closely monitoring your games. Of course I hope you guys drop 1 along the way, just being honest here. But I firmly believe both teams will sneak in. The Giants are falling fast, Eli is struggling, shockey is done, the coach is back to his yelling and screaming. Plus they have to go on the road to Buffalo and have the Patriots at home after that.

But both the Vikes and Saints are playing excellent ball right now. Granted we do it in completely different fashions, but we take care of businuess none the less.

If somehow the Giants win a game and you guys win out, Im okay with that as long as you guys tear the bucs a new one in the playoffs.

Heres to an exciting finish and that each team stays healthly.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Saints fan here

Welcome ,introduce yourself in beer .

Seeing the crap games the Giants are playing,it would be no weird they lose out(Bufallo and Pats) ,then Vikes and Saints would likely clinch the wildcard spots.
    El underdog.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PAsaintsfan23" wrote:
    Hello all. This seems like a pretty classy board, unlike many others I have been too.

Im sure like you, I have been closely monitoring your games. Of course I hope you guys drop 1 along the way, just being honest here. But I firmly believe both teams will sneak in. The Giants are falling fast, Eli is struggling, shockey is done, the coach is back to his yelling and screaming. Plus they have to go on the road to Buffalo and have the Patriots at home after that.

But both the Vikes and Saints are playing excellent ball right now. Granted we do it in completely different fashions, but we take care of businuess none the less.

If somehow the Giants win a game and you guys win out, Im okay with that as long as you guys tear the bucs a new one in the playoffs.

No it 's not. Now go away!

JK Welcome to the board.

Lef
    Lef is offline Waterboy

You may be right, good luck to the Saints.

I agree that the Giants are fading and will surely lose to the Patriots.
    Whether the Saints are good enough to win out and catch them is another matter, lots of ifs and buts in that scenario.
    I'd love it be a straight shootout between the Saints and Giants with the Vikes cruising through but i'm not counting any chickens yet (<-- do you use that phrase in the States? I'm from the UK)

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Lef" wrote:
    You may be right, good luck to the Saints.

I agree that the Giants are fading and will surely lose to the Patriots.
    Whether the Saints are good enough to win out and catch them is another matter, lots of ifs and buts in that scenario.
    I'd love it be a straight shootout between the Saints and Giants with the Vikes cruising through but i'm not counting any chickens yet (<-- do you use that phrase in the States? I'm from the UK)
    There are chickens in England?

JK, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch" is a very common expression stateside.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"PAsaintsfan23" wrote:

Welcome to the board.
    I hope all stay healthy as well.
    Saints could be a threat in the playoffs as well.
    More so than the Giants IMO.

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

hello saints fan im glad to see theres some classy guys out there, i was pulling for u guys last yr with reggie bush and all that, but all that siad i am a vikes fanatic so i hope the vikes win out but good luck to u guys.
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

No way the Giants won't be in the playoffs, no matter what happends.

I wish you good luck personally but not good luck to the saints 'cause i want us to be in the playoffs
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to PP.O

You guys definitely has a good chance of getting there. The schedule is not overly hard, and you guys are 7-3 in the past 10 games. However I don't think the Giants will lose both, to stay out of the playoffs, but then again you never know.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

ballhog27 is offline Rookie

To be honest on the Saints...I don't know if you can stand up to the teams that you will be playing. This can be said about the Vikings as well. I see the best potential matchups for either team (if both make it) is the Vikings playing Tampa and the Saints playing Seattle. I think if it is the other way around both teams will have a hard time. Lastly, yes I have been routing against your team, just like you have against ours. I believe the nicest thing though is that we might both make it. NY Giants are falling apart fast. I just want to let you know I was a little T'd off that you guys couldn't beat the overrated Bears in the NFC championship last year. Like your coach, QB, and RBs. Cheers and good luck!
    "Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."
    - Knute Rockne

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast