Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    StarSaint is offline Training Camp

Saints fan here.....

Hey guys I want to say hi. I am a saints fan but I do like watching the vikings play. Moss is one of my favorite non-saints player. I think the game on sunday night vs us will be a tough one for us. Our defense looks like a high school group and we have a coaching staff that couldn't coach a little league team.

Anyways, I look forward to chatting with you guys. By the way, check out our message board... www.saintsreport.com lots of knowledgable and friendly Saints fans. please stop by.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Saints fan here.....

Welcome Starsaint- looking forward to the showdown on the 17th.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Saints fan here.....

welcome to the board starsaint... look forward to chatting with you about our upcoming game!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Saints fan here.....

Hey StarSaint, where you at? Dis is Cajunvike and I grew up in Louisiana, but decided very young not to pick the Saints as my favorite team, instead choosing the Vikings...still a torturous decision (witness the 4 SB losses). However, I do still have a soft spot in my heart for the Saints (except when they play the Vikes) and always wish them well during the season. Welcome to the best sports fan message board ever...you will find that the fans here, even though they are rooting against you in head to head matchups, will give you the type of respect that you show for their team in return...good football debate is the catchword here!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Saints fan here.....

Welcome StarSaint. Intelligent, non-trash talking, rival posters are always welcome. Keep us up on the McKenzie fiasco. If he gets his head on straight he'll shore up your defense. I've heard good things about the Quarterback you gave up..., is this guy legit? Do we have to worry about him?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Saints fan here.....

Welcome StarSaint unlike Cajunvike I was raised in Minney and moved to Alabama then did my time with uncle sams misguided children, I am as it says on the other side of the world...but a die hard Vikings fan.... all of us here are looking forward to a great game with the vikes winning of course but we are going all the way this year so good luck and again welcome to the best NFL football message board on the NET...

You can't Hide from the Purple Pride
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Prophet Guest

Saints fan here.....

Well, I'm really looking forward to the Saints/Vikes game. I grew up in MN and have been a Vikes fan since the late 60's. I adopted the Saints as my second team a few decades back. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm like Cajun, root for the Saints except for when they play the Vikes. I currently reside in MS and am within striking distance of the Superdome.

StarSaint is offline Training Camp

Saints fan here.....

CajunVike, I am in Lafayette, Louisiana. Been a Saints fan all my life. (I guess I really do like punishment)

SKOL, J. T. O'Sullivan is similar to Jake Delhomme. He won't win the game by himself, but he shows good poise, leadership, and just has many good intangibles that you would want in a qb. Negatives..he does not have a strong arm, and had a propensity to turn the ball over at times. Overall he is a good prospect, and many felt that he should have been the #2 over Bouman here in New Orleans.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Saints fan here.....

Hello StarSaint, I'm a new guy also.
    Must of been a setback with the Cardinals whoopin' on the Saints.
    Green seems to put a fire on the D, and this shown the week before in Atlanta, a shoulda-woulda game for the Cards.
    Anyway...welcome to you too!!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Saints fan here.....

Uffda, the Cardinal whipping of the Aints. The sherriff strikes again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast