Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re:From A Saints Fan

How did we not give the Saints the game? We stopped your highly talked about #1 offense the entire second half. Other than the turnover battle, the Vikings had every other stat in their favor. Hell, the Saints had more penalty yards than the Vikings and we were on the road.

The Vikings fumbled this game away and it's shame too cause they destroyed the Saints in every category other than turnovers. And if anything we were the more aggressive team and that's why we fumbled the ball away, fighting for those extra yards. I would bet the Colts are going to own you guys.

Thanks Josdin

JohnLSU is offline Training Camp

DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    JohnLSU wrote:
    Come on guys, don't go showing your true colors by saying you guys gave us the game...

Saints' defense was more Aggressive and obviously wanted it more.
    sorry if the saints defense that gave up 475 yards didnt impress me.

go colts

Whatever Dude, sorry you guys can't hold on to the ball.

Sorry that You can run up 475 yards and can't score enough points to win the game..

Sorry that We can score on you and win the game with just 257 yards of offense. I guess thats why we're going to the Super Bowl and you're not.

No one cares how you want to put it, it was the Inability to stop the #1 offense from scoring is what killed you guys. We're not 15-3 for no reason.

The Saints work as a team. So go on and say you give us the game all you want it all come down to who Scores more points in the end.
    None

JohnLSU wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    JohnLSU wrote:
    Come on guys, don't go showing your true colors by saying you guys gave us the game...

go colts

Whatever Dude, sorry you guys can't hold on to the ball. me too

Sorry that You can run up 475 yards and can't score enough points to win the game.. because of the turnovers, mostly fumbles

Sorry that We can score on you and win the game with just 257 yards of offense. I guess thats why we're going to the Super Bowl and you're not. because we gave you the ball over and over

No one cares how you want to put it, it was the Inability to stop the #1 offense from scoring is what killed you guys. We're not 15-3 for no reason. no, it was turnovers

The Saints work as a team. So go on and say you give us the game all you want it all come down to who Scores more points in the end.we gave you the game, we gave you the game, we gave you the game, we gave you the game, we gave you the game...
    and you are not welcome for the hand wrapped turnovers.

go colts.

Holmstrom is offline Rookie

JohnLSU wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    JohnLSU wrote:

go colts

Sorry that You can run up 475 yards and can't score enough points to win the game..

Sorry that We can score on you and win the game with just 257 yards of offense. I guess thats why we're going to the Super Bowl and you're not.

No one cares how you want to put it, it was the Inability to stop the #1 offense from scoring is what killed you guys. We're not 15-3 for no reason.

The Saints work as a team. So go on and say you give us the game all you want it all come down to who Scores more points in the end.
    Your team just won the biggest game of its history and your here fucking with Vikings fans. I think that about says it all.
    None

JohnLSU wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    JohnLSU wrote:

go colts

Probably helped that the Saints ended up with the ball at the 7 yard line because we fumbled the ball away. Then the Vikings fumbled the ball away basically at your goal line right before half. That's a 14 point swing. I haven't seen anyone argue that it boils down to who scores the most points. The arguement is the Saints' #1 ranked offense was stopped cold in it's tracks in the 2nd half. The Vikings looked like the dominant team in that game not the Saints.

Thanks Josdin

I just thought of something funny...when you flush the toilet in Minneapolis, it ends up in New Orleans.

go colts

JohnLSU is offline Training Camp

You know when you know you're good..

When you have 15 first downs total 275 yards and still score 31 points..

You know when you know you suck

When you only give up 275 yard and 15 first downs but allowed 31 points.

When you have 5 turnovers, get 31 first downs and total 475 yards, score 28 points and still lose the game. Ouch

^^^^^^ I didn't intend to go this far but some of you guys are big sore losers.^^^^^^

I want to tell to the Mature and understanding peeps who appreciate a good game when they see one, Congrats on a having a Great Season and again hope that we meet in the NFC championship once again next season...

I'm out, I've had enough from the sore losers. I'm going back to tigerdroppings and celebrate...

-----------------------------------------------Good Luck next Season. --------------
    None

JohnLSU wrote:
    You know when you know you're good..

When you have 15 first downs total 275 yards and still score 31 points..

You know when you know you suck

When you only give up 275 yard and 15 first downs but allowed 31 points.

When you have 5 turnovers, get 31 first downs and total 475 yards, score 28 points and still lose the game. Ouch

^^^^^^ I didn't intend to go this far but some of you guys are big sore losers.^^^^^^

I want to tell to the Mature and understanding peeps who appreciate a good game when they see one, Congrats on a having a Great Season and again hope that we meet in the NFC championship once again next season...

I'm out, I've had enough from the sore losers. I'm going back to tigerdroppings and celebrate...

-----------------------------------------------Good Luck next Season. --------------
    Is that what you eat?

It was a good game, I doubt anyone would dispute that even if they were rooting for the Vikings. But, come on dude. You came on to a Vikings forum after we lost and dominated the game statically, and expect us not to be a little peeved about it. Sure your team won but it sure as hell wasn't dominate and the better team doesn't always win on Sunday.

Thanks Josdin

beequick wrote:
    LaBonBon wrote:
    SHAME on EVERY "so-called" Vikes fan who is posting congrats to the dirtiest team in the NFL. How could you!!!!! Go Colts and give these filthy thugs a taste of their own medicine.
    All games can be called "Dirty". You can call us dirty, but I will call you guys a very good football team.
    I rarely say a team played dirty, but the shots Farve took were highly questionable. How about the one where he got laid out 2-3 steps after a pitch to Harvin or picking Farve up and then spearing him into the ground? Of course it's not proveable but in my mind the Saints came into the game disregarding penalties and went out to injury Farve. Solid game plan but a bit dirty if you ask me

Thanks Josdin

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast