Hiebster is offline Waterboy

Saint Louis Viking Fan Club Tailgate party 10-11-09

The St. Louis Viking Fan club will be tailgating early on Sunday morning for the game. The information below is from Pete the president of the fan club. We will have plenty of grills and coolers if you are flying in and need a place to cook your food. I know our group of 12 will have the grills going by 7:00am so come early and enjoy! Hope to see a lot of Viking Fans this weekend!
    Feel free to get back to me if you need any other information.

If you have tickets (or not) and want to party at our tailgate area:
    [b]Carr Street & N. 6th Street St Louis, MO 63101 [/b] (Google it and look at the Satellite map)
    This is the surface lot north of the Edward Jones Dome. Coming east on 70, take the Broadway exit and
    before you get to the light at Cole look to your right for the entrance. If you are coming by car you can only enter from Broadway. If walking, look for the Miller Lite tent within the black steel fence then look across the street
    for our two flag poles with the Viking Flags.
    Thanks to Destry, we will be staging out of his camper.
    We will be setting up Saturday afternoon and plan on being there all night, so if you are staying downtown come on by.

We will provide hot dogs and chile till we run out, both before and after the game. BYOB or you can buy beer
    at the Miller Lite tent for $2.00.

If anyone has a big TV, or direct TV box you could bring down we could hook it up outside.

We still need some volunteers to hand out some business card prior to the game as the entrances to the dome.

Here is a link to Directions to the dome if coming from out of town, and the entrances closest to your seats:
    http://www.stlouisrams.com/edwardjonesdome/directions/

You will need to get there early to get a spot close to us.

Pete

Pete Carlson
    President
    Minnesota Vikings Fan Club of St. Louis
    P. O. Box 211
    Florissant, MO. 63032
    314-867-2016

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Saint Louis Viking Fan Club Tailgate party 10-11-09

"Hiebster" wrote:
    The St. Louis Viking Fan club will be tailgating early on Sunday morning for the game. The information below is from Pete the president of the fan club. We will have plenty of grills and coolers if you are flying in and need a place to cook your food. I know our group of 12 will have the grills going by 7:00am so come early and enjoy! Hope to see a lot of Viking Fans this weekend!
    Feel free to get back to me if you need any other information.

If you have tickets (or not) and want to party at our tailgate area:
    [b]Carr Street & N. 6th Street St Louis, MO 63101 [/b] (Google it and look at the Satellite map)
    This is the surface lot north of the Edward Jones Dome. Coming east on 70, take the Broadway exit and
    before you get to the light at Cole look to your right for the entrance. If you are coming by car you can only enter from Broadway. If walking, look for the Miller Lite tent within the black steel fence then look across the street
    for our two flag poles with the Viking Flags.
    Thanks to Destry, we will be staging out of his camper.
    We will be setting up Saturday afternoon and plan on being there all night, so if you are staying downtown come on by.

We will provide hot dogs and chile till we run out, both before and after the game. BYOB or you can buy beer
    at the Miller Lite tent for $2.00.

If anyone has a big TV, or direct TV box you could bring down we could hook it up outside.

We still need some volunteers to hand out some business card prior to the game as the entrances to the dome.

Here is a link to Directions to the dome if coming from out of town, and the entrances closest to your seats:
    http://www.stlouisrams.com/edwardjonesdome/directions/

You will need to get there early to get a spot close to us.

Pete

Pete Carlson
    President
    Minnesota Vikings Fan Club of St. Louis
    P. O. Box 211
    Florissant, MO. 63032
    314-867-2016
    Sounds good.
    I'm flying in on Saturday and staying with my buddy Dave.
    I'll try to make it over to party with the Purple Faithful!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!